S1 Ep1: The Beginning Of Something New (part 2)

The scene changes to the night sky as Lilly and Evelyn laid on the stone ground, passed out. Lilly groans a bit, blinking her eyes open as she winced at bit and looking around her.

Evelyn: "*groans* Dude... *sits up and holds her head in pain* this is the last time I ever picked a fight with strangers. *looks at Lilly* Hey sis, are you- *gasps*"

Lilly: "*sits up* What, what wrong- *gasps and covers her mouth* Your-y-your ch-chest."

Evelyn: "What do you mean me?! *looks down* Look at... What?"

Lilly was confused before looking down, seeing the gemstone she held earlier is now implanted into her chest. She look at Evelyn, who has the same situation as Lilly.

???: "*narrates After we woke up, we had no idea what happened to us and we had no idea where we were to begin with."

Evelyn: "*panicking* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Lilly: "Eve, please try to calm down!"

Evelyn: "*stands up fast* CALM DOWN?! WHAT IS THERE TO BE CALM ABOUT THIS?! WHERE THE HELL ARE WE AND WHAT ARE THESE THINGS STUCK TO US?!"

Lilly: "*stands up* I'm not sure, but let's try to figure this out!"

She was cut off when red lightning appears and reveals three dark red starts in the sky. Lilly looks in fear as Evelyn slides in front of her with a defensive look and gets into a fighting position. A figure appears from it, revealing to be the mysterious woman, only to be in a different outfit.

Mysterious God: "Spawns of the outlanders, surrender the gemstones or die in vain."

Evelyn: "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Lilly: "Who are you?!"

Mysterious God: "I am the sustainer of heavenly principles and those gemstones don't belong to you both."

Lilly: "What?"

Evelyn: "Look, god, lady, whatever you are, I don't think these things can be removed with ease! What do even what them for?!"

Mysterious God: "What I'm doing with them is none of your business, because the arrogation of mankind ends now. And if you won't give them to me, *summons a red cube* then I'll rip them from you both, by force!"

She throws the cube their way, but the twins suddenly grew wings and flew in the sky as the cube made impact to the ground.

Mysterious God: "I won't ask again, brats!"

Lilly: "Wh-wh-wh-what's happening?! What do we do?! Are we flying?!"

Evelyn: "Looks like we can and red cubes are bad news, so try to avoid them!"

The mysterious god summons a bunch of red cubes before it was pointed in their directions.

Mysterious God: "Don't make this harder than it already is."

Evelyn: "*smirks* Try to catch us then, bitch."

She growls before the twins both flew away as the mysterious god sends streams of red cubes, trying to capture the two as the chase begins. Evelyn was flying above and below the streams, trying to avoid them as Lilly flys around the pillars. Evelyn sees that a red stream was about to attack Lilly and flys over to her before her gemstone glows and summons a sword, slicing at the red stream.