-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮-

This oneshot is about fans making Matt uncomfortable that's about it. I also won't be adding any selfharm as I'm not comfortable with that since I haven't experienced it.

Matt's POV:
Me, Chris and Nick are sat in the car park we usually do our car videos in filming another car video. We are doing something about reading wattpad stories about each other and it's now nicks turn to read one about me.
Nick laughs nervously of embarrassment since he doesn't want to read and I don't blame him.
"Ok, Y/Ns POV, i look up to Matt stroking my hands all across his face and body, 'I love you honey pie' Matt whispers seductively making we get turned on." Nick laughs and keeps saying it's gross and horrible and he doesn't want to read it.
"Let me look at it!" Chris snatches the phone of Nick and skims through the story on the phone.
"Oh my, we can NOT put this in this Nick" Chris  laughs and now I start to get curious, I take the phone of Chris wanting to see how bad it was really. I read through the story and I felt sick to my stomach, how could people write stuff like that about people they don't even know I thought to myself. I hide my disgust with laughter throwing the phone the Chris.

About 20 minutes later we finished the video and I just wanted to go home, I turn on the car and start driving while Nick and Chris argue in about some food or something I'm not really paying attention to it, my mind is focused on that story.

We get home soon enough and I run to my room going on tick tock to search something, I get onto the app and search 'Matt sturniolo' and the first few suggestions that come up are; moaning, grunting, sneezing, shirtless, and thing like that. My eyes fill with tears, all of a sudden Chris knocks on my door and barges in.
"Matt-" Chris suddenly stops his sentence when he sees me cring looking at my phone. He rushes over to me taking my phone seeing the things people search about me.
"Oh Matty..." Chris huggs me tight while I assume texting Nick to come here since in a few seconds Nick came rushing in with blankets and pillows.

It's the middle of the night and we are all cuddling up in my bed, Nick had taken my phone away and put it in his own room as well as Chris and his to avoid any fans ruining their happiness.

The end

Sorry this is short and rushed I wanted to get something out its late and I'm tired I'll be writing more soon! My tiktok is Solbygrimes101 or samandcolby_43. If there's any sleeping mistake or grammer I will fix it ass soon as I notice have a good rest or your day/night everyone love you ❤❤❤