𝒗..puppy interviews and movie marathons

•༄✧

•༄✧

"HI IM MARLEY MONROE." The girl introduced herself.

"And im Adam Monroe." Her dad also said his name to the camera.

"And were the cast of you are so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah!" They both exclaimed simultaneously.

"Well, some of the cast anyways." Marley added on shrugging.

Lee and her dad both got invited to do a puppy interview with Buzzfeed. They obviously both agreed to it since they shared a love for dogs so whats better than doing an interview with them.

The producers brought in 5 puppies placing them on the pink floor.

The girl squealed excited, shaking her dads arm, "Oh my god, theres the puppies. They're the cutest things ever!"

"Yes i can see the puppies too." Adam deadpanned but still smiling at his daughters face lighting up at the sight of the small animals.

The girl grinned as a puppy ran up to her and starting licking her, "Hi baby, hi!" She said in a baby voice as her dad also picked up one of the dogs petting him. The questions started to come up on a screen in front of them, it read out 'What was it like filming all the Bar/Bat mitzvah scenes?'

They both pondered on the questions before Marley answered, "It was so fun dressing up and being with my friends definitely like how my real Bat mitzvah was a few years ago."

Her dad nodded along agreeing as they moved onto the next question. The girl lost focus and starting playing with the dogs in front of her. She soon zoned back in when her dad elbowed her side.

"Sorry i wasn't listening." She admitted sheepishly. The crew laughed at the girls cluelessness as she turned red from embarrassment since all the attention was on her.

They moved on and continued with the questions as Marley and her dad answering them all. She got interrupted when she felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She asked if she could check it to which the producers said yes.