03. my lap!

real life !

Anastasia walked into the dropouts house with confidence, her pink mini skirt that was paired with her pink cardigan that sat on top of her white cropped tank top moved as she walked, revealing her ever so slightly.

She thanked the ginger that had opened the door for her, he told her his name was Jared — not that she needed introductions, she spent all night researching this Podcast and the people involved. "They already started, so you can just follow me," he said with a smile, ushering her to follow him.

Once in the room, she stood awkwardly as she watched Jared take his seat, she shifted her feet from relaxed to a relevée. She looked at the boy introducing the podcast and their special guest, "Rapunzel herself."

Anastasia laughed awkwardly before asking, "where should I sit?" Before realizing an emo girl, Tara, was gesturing a seat next to her with an empty mic in front of her. "I thought I was gunna get a special seat," she joked before looking at the man who dmed her the day prior.

"Oh, you do," he winked, patting his lap. "Come sit down, baby."

Anastasia rolled her eyes, "you wish, the only reason why I'm here is because I thought I was getting treated like the princess I am, don't you now that I'm Rapunzel?"

Tara's jaw dropped, "oh shit, you are Rapunzel. I'm sitting next to a princess," she reaches her hand over to the girls, "you are an inspiration."

The actress laughed, "I'm rumored to be Rapunzel, for the crazy Disney adults it is not confirmed! .... Or is it?" Now it's her turn to wink, staring directly into a camera.

"Anyways, we're back with Mrs Ananya, notice how I said mrs because she's actually in a ten year long relationship," Zach introduced, letting the group cheer slightly for the girl.

"Uhm, contrary to popular belief, I'm not taken. People on tiktok have been shipping me with everyone, including my friends."

"I understand you," Tara pouted, "every boy I hang out with— you're not safe being here, you and Zach are basically married because of his loud mouth."

Anastasia laughed as she turned to the boy, slightly untying her cardigan and taking it off, her collarbones and cleavage were exposed now. Zachs smirk only deepened at this point, this podcast was going to be fun.