Home alone

It was Sunday Night. Chris and Marcus hadn't seen each other since Saturday when they went shopping and had that kiss. After that Chris went back to his place with a bag filled with clothes Marcus had bought him and some of Marcuses sister's clothes. The only thing Marcus had told Chris was to keep wearing bras and pantys and that he would keep in touch. 24 hours later Marcus still hadn't reach out about any further instructions. Chris was just chilling in his room wearing baggy cloths and a cotton PINK lingerie set.

 Chris was just chilling in his room wearing baggy cloths and a cotton PINK lingerie set

Bored with nothing to do Chris decides to look  through the bag he's brought home from Marcuses

Bored with nothing to do Chris decides to look through the bag he's brought home from Marcuses. There was the usual clothes but then Chris noticed something else. There was a long 8 inch pink dildo near the bottom of the bag. There was no note attached to it so Chris didn't know if Marcus had wanted him to pleasure himself with it. No one's making me use this. Butttt I wonder what it's like? No one's around and I'm getting curios to see what a dick would feel like I'm me. Stripping down to his panty and bra Chris puts the dildo on the floor and begins to sit on it slowly at first. At first he was careful only barely letting the tip touch his ass until he accidentally slipped on the way down and the dildo penetrated him completely. Chris felt both extreme pain and pleasure causing him to moan loudly "AHHHHHHHUHH" with that pleasure Chris keeps on going throwing his jiggling ass up and down on the dildo taking in the whole 8 inches at once. Chris was moaninh "AUGHHH", "Yes Marcus yesssss", and "don't stop daddy!". Imagining it was Marcus fucking hon and imagining his dick thrusting in and out of his ass. Chris was using his pedicured hands to spread his cheeks out allowing the dildo to slide in and out smoothly. Chris picked up the pace now smacking his ass and grabbing a handful of cheek. His words had devolved into straight moaning as he rode the dildo imagining it was Marcus. After 5 minutes of riding the dildo he reached his limit and had his first organism as a sissy. "AUHHHHGHH" he busted in his panties and fell of the dildo. He promptly took off his panties and started licking his cum straight off of them. He liked the salty taste and swallowed as much as he could. After that he just sat there back on the floor fondling his fake breasts and thinking about the taste of his cum.