aaorns earges

kii stared at the door hearing odd noises coming out of the room little did he knows aaorn was mmolseting azul and not caring how loud they were being!!! like he said himself he only molests azul and little girls! mean while luka was begging lana for her not to send a chinchilla and kii and alex were sharing a headphone liseting to whimpering audios well they were playing catalog avatar dressing up as dazai and chuuyyan well teemo begged lana for call time and cam and her bf hung out SUDDENTLY THERE WAS A DISTURBANCE AT THE DOOR this fat chipmunk looking guy was at the door he waS named knox!! whar a weird name he begged to be let back into are 10 some group but we all said no and kicked him in the ass SUDDENTLY mira and silk come in the car and run knox over in the street there speakers were sooooooooo loud they were liseting to skz it was so loud the whole neighbourd could hear it and then suddently andrew tate came in and started fikghting eith aaron over who azul likes 6he azul perched on a tree branch, seemingly minding its own business.  andrew walked toward the parrot, a twinkle in his eye just like a anime girl, and declared, "azul, my beautful sunshine nuggets it's time to settle this once and for all. tell aron here who you love more!" azul cocked its head, looking thoroughly unimpressed. aaron, not one to not get mad easily, stepped forward and chimed in, "come on, azul, you know deep down it's me you adore bc ive been really deep down there so ik so. let's show andrew who's the real moleserts here!" but one night as kii scrolled through his social media feed, he stumbled upon a post by markiplier himself. he announced a live stream where he would be discussing the art of creating unsettling audio effects in horror games. excited by the opportunity to interact with her favorite content creator, kii eagerly joined the stream. as the stream began, markiplier greeted his audience with his trademark enthusiasm. chat buzzed with excitement as viewers flooded in, eager to learn from the master of horror himself. among them was kii, his heart pounding with anticipation.n the midst of the discussion, kii mustered the courage to type a question into the chat. "hey mark, do you have any tips for creating whimpering sounds that send shivers down your spine?" markiplier noticed kii's question amidst the flurry of messages scrolling by. with a warm smile, he acknowledged his inquiry and began to elaborate on the art of crafting chilling whimpering audios. eventually, the stream came to an end, but the impact it had on kii lingered long after the broadcast had finished. inspired by markiplier's wisdom, he embarked on her own creative journey, experimenting with sound design and honing her skills in the art of whimpering he bond forged between them through their shared love for the macabre would forever remain etched in kii's memory .it all started innocently enough, during a casual gathering at the local diner. bell, with her ever-curious nature, decided to tease foldy in her own playful way. "hey, foldy," bell chirped, her eyes twinkling mischievously, "are you a coquette with a side of ranch?"foldy raised an eyebrow, bemused by bell's strange question. "no, bell," she replied flatly, "i'm not a coquette with a side of ranch. why would you even ask that?"but bell's innocent jest struck a nerve with foldy. beneath her composed exterior, a spark of annoyance ignited. she felt as if bell was poking fun at her, trivializing her identity.a tense silence descended upon the table as foldy's response lingered in the air like a heavy fog. bell, oblivious to the storm brewing within her friend, attempted to diffuse the situation with a nervous laugh."i-i was just kidding, foldy," bell stammered, her voice tinged with apprehension. "you know how i am, always trying to lighten the mood."but foldy was not so easily appeased. her irritation had escalated into full-blown resentment, fueled by a sense of indignation at bell's perceived insensitivity."lighten the mood?" foldy retorted, her tone laced with sarcasm. "well, congratulations, bell. you've succeeded in doing the exact opposite."