𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗥.

❝ and when they ask, doyou believe in magic? i'll think of you, and the way you created galaxies with just one smile ❞

and when they ask, do
you believe in magic? i'll
think of you, and the way you created galaxies with just one smile

SUMMARY !

ELIZABETH HOLLOWAY- POTTER , first born and only daughter to James and Lily potter, older twin sister of harry. However, she inherited her mother's ancestor's abilities, creators of many dark and vile things and as punishment any first born of a new bloodline would carried great and devastating power however, the curse skip out on Lily and Petunia. Only getting Lily the magic gift from said ancestor that has been passed down.

Voldemort was given a prophecy that the only Potter twins would be the end of his reign, so he hunted the family down. However, one of them with the potential darkness and that when the time comes they would follow him.

Lily pure loving sacrifice, saved the twins and was marked with the protection of her love, and Voldemort's killing curse rebounded off the one-year olds. The rebounded curse destroyed the dark lord's body and temporarily defeated him. The famous Potter's twins were left unscathed, except for a lightning-bolt scar on his forehead, and her's wrist.

The twins were separated after the death of their parents, Harry went to live with their Aunt Petunia in the muggle world. While Elizabeth was adopted by Sebastian Holloway and Camellia Holloway, a wealthy and powerful family. They weren't members of the Sacred Twenty-Eight for they were above all that and everyone considered the family to wizarding royalty.

During, their time in hogwarts they were both sorted into Slytherin were everyone declared them royalty.  Sebastian practiced the dark arts along side with his best friend Lucius Malfoy, while Camellia had Narcissa. Whom believed that the bloodlines should stay pure and deemed anyone that associated with muggles to be a traitor. later on, becoming a death eater, followers of Voldemort.

However, the couple had trouble conceiving a child or in their case an heir of the Holloway name. They heard news of the girl who lived that just lost her family and was happy to be her parents

Growing up, she hang out a lot with Draco Malfoy, the son of her parents best friend since they're time in hogwarts. The two grew closer and even more when Elizabeth started showing signs of magic but not the regular kind but something different. Draco has always been by her side.

After finding out her parents Death Eaters, working for the same dark wizard that killed her biological parents also finding out her father was a dark wizard, she lashed out them for lying to her about who she was and what they did so much, she lost control setting their house on fire without a spell.

Elizabeth was able to get out safely but her parents perished in the fire, as dumbledore himself told her about who she was and that she was a witch and more about her biological parents.