part1

You wake up in the early hours of the morning just to find you're husband is gone from his side of the bed you sigh in annoyance, all you want is for him to stay with you for more than a night or two it would be very nice not to wake up and he's gone without telling you, but who are you to judge he's busy doing whatever he's doing at this very moment in time. You roll over and check you're phone. 7:30am and a few mornings followed with apologies for leaving without telling you messages from Vladimir, you put you're phone down and get out of bed, grab the things you need to shower then head to the bathroom turning on the water waiting for it to heat up and when it finally did you strip down and step under the warm water, the bathroom was big with nice black tiles on the wall  fancy sink and shower. Damn that's what you get for living with a ritch man they make anything they want come true and anything you want to come true even if you wanted a Leopard printed dildo. "Wait are those even a thing". You say to yourself as you shower, you'll probably have to look it up or ask vlad he'll probably make it happen knowing him. You spent around 30 minutes in the shower before stepping out, drying off then wrapping the towel around yourself and walking out of the bathroom. You sat on you're side of the bed the towel still wrapped around you're figure in which really shows you're curves, suddenly an idea pops in you're head, you grab you're phone and head to the walk in wardrobe where a large mirror sits as you enter, Perfect. You stand infront of it positioning you're phone to a perfect angle to cover you're face but to also capture you're curves then you take the picture without hesitation you send it without asking if you're husband is alone. You waited for a response, nothing since you know that he saw it, "huh, weird he would usually respond". You said to yourself and walked back into the bedroom still wrapped in your towel, you sat on you're bed you share with your husband Vladimir whrre many pleasurable memories lay. Time goes on and you get bored still with no response you stand up and decide to get dressed, just as you reach the walk in wardrobe and pick out some clothes you hear footsteps behind you followed by the lingering scent if expensive cologne, its him how come didn't you hear the front door open. you could feel his breath on you're neck you swear on you're life this man Teleports.

(Im gonna stop here and tease ya, the smut will come in the next chapter and for the Simps I'll do it as smutty as I can)