•18•

It was a regular night at the club, until it wasn't. Jesse, Ellie and Dina were preforming tonight again and Jacklyn was freaking. She'd been avoiding Ellie since the incident and now she'd be forced to come face to face with her.

"It'll be fine." Was all I kept repeating, what could I say to the girl who got her heart broken because of me and Ellie. That Ellie was over her? In fact she probably never cared to begin with? No, that'd be even more fucked up than her finding Ellie and I that night. "I just hope she doesn't stop by the bar."

"Listen I gotta go, I got another set in five. If for some reason she does stop by. Give me a call."

"What are you gonna do? Seduce her?" We stare at each other for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing. "God I'm joking. Don't be so serious. You know you're kind of a victim too."

"That doesn't make any of this better." I cringe and she shrugs. "It's true. She kind of played both of us. Well more me than you but you get it."

"Right. Uh I'm gonna go now." I walk away from what was one of the most uncomfortable conversations I've had this month, and that's saying a lot! I touch up my make up before going out to the stage.

Ellie's pov

I was convinced Jesse made us late on purpose. Just for the sole fact he didn't want to see his sister spinning on a pole. Not that I blame him but damn I would've loved to see Willow do her little dance.

"You're late." Gladys tapped her foot against the floor and Jesse apologized. "I know, I know. We're sorry, how about we play a few extra songs no charge?"

"Deal, don't be late again." Good thing about playing here was everything was already set up. No need to shove everything in the car and take forever setting it up. As soon as I walked in I could see Jacklyn practically hiding behind the bar counter. Id save her the embarrassment of approaching her. If she was done with me then so be it.

Willow's pov

I watched as Ellie's ring covered fingers struck the guitar in her hands. She dropped on her knees dramatically as she continued her long guitar solo. Sometimes when she was a bitch I wondered how exactly she even got so many girl but seeing her do shit like this it was clear. She was hot in every god damn level. My eyes scan the crowd and there were multiple girls giving her those lustful bambi eyes. My only hope was that at least one of them would approach her by the end of the concert.

After about an hour and a half of me patiently waiting for the universe to finally show me so love and let everything fall in place one of the girls finally approaches Ellie. Pretty brown eye, curly brown her and the figure from of the kind of girls you seen in magazines. I watched from the distance like a true creep as they talked. The conversation seemed to turn flirty seeing as the girl twirled her hair between her fingers. Ellie seductively bit her lip and shrugged.

"Willow you're up again." One of the girls called my name and I smirked. "Be right there."

I make my way outback and switch my outfit to a more revealing. "Gladys, question for you?"

"Hmm?" Gladys hummed and I made my suggestion. "Would you mind if I chose someone from the audience and gave them a lap dance? I think It'd really hype up the crowd."

The comment made her look up from her phone and she looked up in thought. "Hmm, the stage is yours. Just make sure they're willing to go up. I don't want a lawsuit."

"You go it boss." I walked away happy that my most definitely childish plan was working.

"Kim! I yell for one of my dancing partners and she turns around. "Yeah?"

"I need you to bring a chair to the stage. On my cue play?"

"Uh sure but why?" She looks at me confused.

"Just know we're gonna have tons of tips tonight." I wink at her and smiles. "What do you have up your sleeve."

"You'll see." I walk as fast as I can in my high heels. As soon as I come on stage the music starts, slow and sensual. Ellie was in the crowd with my victim standing right next to her. Ellie whispered something in her ear and she giggled. I do a few simple spins on the pole, away my hips, slap my ass all the basic shit that gets the horny bastards to throw money at me. In the middle of my performance I start to walk towards the front of the stage and point at the girl.

Ellie's brows furrowed and I smirk at the girl who points at herself. I nod my head and her eyes brighten. The crowd goes crazy and they clear a way for the girl to come on stage. I take her hand in mines and guide her towards the chair Kim brought on stage. I push her down on the chair and climb on her. I thrust my hips into her and she bit her bottom. I grab her arms and place them on him hips. "Don't be scared to touch sweetheart."

Her head nods quickly and she lets her hands wonder. From what I could tell she really enjoyed the whole thing. By the end of the dance I lean on her ear and whisper. "How about you and I get out of here? This is my last dance of the night."

"Oh um..." her eye travel to Ellie in the crowd who looked seriously pissed. She turns back to look at me and smiles. "You know what? Sure why not?"

"Great." I help her up from the chair and she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll um wait for you by the bar?"

I nod and walk towards the back to change my clothes. I walk in the dressing room and start to change into my regular clothes.

"What the fuck was that!" I jump at the sound of Ellie's voice and I turn around covering my exposed breast. "What is wrong with you!? I'm changing."

"Nothing I haven't seen before." She smirks, her arms were crossed and she leaned against a wall. "What do you want Ellie?"

I roll my eyes and quickly slip on my shirt. "What do I want? What do I want? I wanna know why you're flirting with my girl."

I raise a brow and smirk. "I don't know what you're talking about. I just chose a random girl."

"A girl who was clearly standing next to me." She pushed herself off the wall and took a step towards me. "Oh really? I didn't notice."

"Don't play games with me Willow. You knew I was flirting with Natalie."

"So that's her name? Isn't it funny? How she chose me despite you guys being on the first name basis?"

"Shut up." She corners me against the wall and I look down at her perfectly shaped lips. "Or what?"

Author's Note: you guys this is so teenage angst, tell me why I'm giggling and kicking my feet at my own writing 💀 the level of delusion I've hit-

Also I've been lazy and not reviewing my writing before posting so sorry for typos I promise I'll do it by the end of the week 😭😂