Introduction

Before the dawn had fully broken, I found myself standing at the gates of the familiar, worn-out school building. The chatter of students filled the air, a symphony of youthful energy and anticipation for the day ahead. As I walked through the crowd, a familiar face caught my eye. There, amidst the sea of uniforms, stood my best friend, a beacon of comfort in the chaos. Our eyes met, and for a moment, the world fell silent. Little did I know, this ordinary school day would mark the beginning of an extraordinary journey of friendship, love, and self-discovery.

There's this guy, just a regular guy. We're friends, shares secrets, we laugh together, and of course we argue together. Sounds good, but no. All because of my stupid heart. It goes ahead and falls for him, even though its not supposed to. And the worst part is I feel comfortable whenever I'm with him. It's a pain in the gut!, I don't want to be like this, he's just a friend but why? Everytime he's talking about other girl or how he's looking for a date was like a slap in my face. I'm supposed to be cool, nod along and pretend I'm all fine with it. But inside it's like a storm, tearing every part. The worst part is I can't blame him, he isn't doing anything wrong. He sees me just a friend and that's all. It's all on me, falling for someone who's supposed to be just a friend. I was like being lost in a maze with no way out. I can't escape the feelings, the thoughts, the damn love who shouldn't be there.