Plane bhfdjeiwejdvbhfudijfhv

((Hiii))

—— You're running, while holding hands, away from Class 1-A, and an airport, towards a plane, and you have two tickets in your hand. The tickets have a photo of both of you on the side (separate ticket for each of you) and they're the classic movie, blue tickets. You get to the plane and you scan the tickets, they work, you're both happy, Toga says "Yay! It worked!" And then you run onto the plane to find your seats... TIMESKIP

So uh, you find your seats, YOU'RE NEXT TO EACH OTHER, but Aizawa's behind you T-T, and you sit down on your chair at the same time, you both slid down half off, but then sit back up properly, giggling together, and then she starts playing with the strings of your hoodie, WHILE HOLDING YOUR HAND, and then she pulls your hoodie strings towards her so that your faces are like ONE CM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER- but then Aizawa shoves a hand in between your faces. First, shocked, then you nervously chuckle, and pull away from each other, and Aizawa removes his hand, then Aizawa gives something to Izuku, who has been in front of you with Bakugo the whole time, and Izuku is like shocked and hands the thing to Ochaco, who's with Tsuyu in the seats next to you, and both of them gasp. So, of course both you and Toga are curious, and then Toga finally gets the thing, and then...

((The dream ended there and I'm too lazy to put something here))

As you can tell, I'm lazy as fuck. I'm not adding more details. Or making another chapter thing.

Might start making my c.ai chats into these kinda stories, i dunno, depends if anyone wants that...