❘❙❚일곱❚❙❘

❘ ❙ Sometimes All You Need Is A Time-skip ❙ ❘

𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 is a long time. Three years has it been since the formation of crews. Three years since Eli Jang left Hostel. Three years since Yenna was born. Three years since Jake became the new leader of Big Deal. 

Three years since anyone last saw the mastermind behind Charles Choi's success. . .

Three years full of unsaid questions, desperation and longing from a certain pair of bodyguards.

No one knew where that cheerful yet mysterious noirette vanished? Not a single trace of where he went. Some assumed that the noirette was dead. Some assumed that he finally left the dirty sewers. Some assumed he was just a myth. . .

After all, a man so powerful that no one dared to look him in the eyes, a man so strong whose shadow cannot even be touched does sounds like an old folklore, right?

"FUCK THIS! FUCKING NEWBIE INTERNS!! WHO DOES EVEN HIRES YOU ALL IDIOTS!??" The loud commotion made many heads turn to stare at the wooden door with a golden nameplate.

Jinyoung Park
Clinical Pharmacist
Seoul National Medical Centre

The nurses all sighed at the common occurrence, "Someone call the director please." One of the older women groaned with a tired expression on her face, "Miji, go call for the direct—"

Their conversation was interrupted when the elevator door slid open to reveal the man in question. The tall noirette raised a questioning eyebrow at all the quivering interns with a few elder nurses looking done with life.

"Good Evening, sir." Everyone chorused while a few young nurses gushed over the handsome male who was dressed in grey jeans, white t-shirt and black faux leather jacket. Completing his look with black converse and a platinum Rolex Daytona watch adorning his left wrist.

Suddenly, more sound of furniture breaking was heard from Jinyoung's office making the young boy cringe a bit before he sighed heavily, "What happened this time?"

"Director, he—"

"Those damn amateurs! They can't do a single thing properly! Can't they tell the difference between cycloSPORINE and cycloSERINE? Good for absolutely nothing!" The loud ranting gave the noirette all the answers he wanted.

Motioning for the other staff to get back to their respective works, the male pushed open the door. His hand immediately shot up to catch the flower vase thrown towards his direction, "That was an expensive Japanese ceramic vase you just threw."

The older pharmacist narrowed his eyes at the amused male, scoffing before turning back to the batches of medicines and drugs he was sorting through.

"Looks like someone is especially grumpy today." The younger crouched down beside the copy genius of Pre-Generation, "What did they do wrong?"