𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. pumpkins

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴        𝙿𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝙿𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

HER TWO FRIENDS were sending her looks midst their conversation.

"Okay, what's up?" She finally sighed and crossed her arms.

Madelyn and Valeria shrugged and shared a glanced, "Nothing," Valeria shook it off, "It's just that the guy you have whipped has been looking over here like a stalker every three seconds; what's up with that?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not acknowledging him right now," She sighed and went back to their conversation.

"I wanna dance. I haven't danced in a month, I feel deprived. I feel ill and unlike myself. Can I dance? I wanna dance," Madelyn whined as she glanced at the other room, filled with people.

"Go," Aaliyah pushed, but Madelyn grabbed her wrist.

"Dance with me?"

"I would, but I don't know how to. And not in front of all those people," Aaliyah chuckled and shook her head.

"There are tons of people in that very room, no one will see you," Madelyn tried to convince her.

"I'll feel myself do some embarrassing shit. And I know they won't see me, but it always feels like someone's watching, as creepy as it sounds. Especially in crowds. Something my head does to mess with me, and sometimes, it works; like this time," Aaliyah motioned with her hands as she squinted her eyes, making her and Madelyn laugh.

"Not today," Valeria shook her head and grabbed their hands, leading them to an empty spot in the crowd.

"Did not expect this from you," Madelyn said in slight confusion.

"Neither did I," Aaliyah laughed as the two danced and she watched, not even attempting to do what they were doing as they started getting messy and chaotic, "This is something I need to see. Give me a minute, I'll be back." She assured them she wasn't running away, then made her way to get some water.

She was still avoiding him, half for the fun of it and the other because she's slightly frustrated. Once she saw him there as well, she sighed and let her head stay down while she grabbed a bottle from the fridge.

"I'm sorry," He spoke with a smile. Not that she could see him, yet it was obvious that he was by his tone. She stayed quiet, while he sighed, "Rory, please,"