Chapter 1

Dallas was driving around his town, enjoying the breeze in his hair. He saw a sign for help wanted on a property and pulled over to call the number. He dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up. After 3 rings, a nice lady had answered the phone. "This is Mrs. Woods, speaking," The lady spoke, quietly. Her voice was calm and collected. "Uh. My name is Dallas, ma'am. I saw a sign for help wanted on your property," he spoke. His tone was calm but anxious. "Yes, just a second please," She spoke softly. He nodded, not realizing she couldn't see him. He heard footsteps towards the phone and sighed roughly. "This is Mr. Woods, I heard you wanted to work on the farm," The voice spoke, sternly and roughly. "Yes sir, I can start today if you need me to," Dallas explained, anxiously waiting. "Come by tomorrow. You can start then. I'll explain everything to you," The man spoke. "Thank you, sir. Bye." Dallas spoke. A smile appeared on his face. '16 years old and you're working on a farm already,' He thought to himself. 'Soon you can be working on your own property,' He thought. He smiled brighter picturing himself with a farm and a wife with a child or 2 and a guard dog out on the land. He hung up the phone and turned his truck around to head home. He was excited to tell his parents about the news. When he arrived at home, Dallas excitedly walked inside, almost running to see his parents. "Mom! Dad!" He called out. He walked to their bedroom and heard noises. He listened closer, putting his ear on the door. Moans filled the room, making shivers go down his spine. He shook his body in disgust. "Gross," He said quietly as he walked to his room and shut the door. He shivered once more, thinking about it. He laid on his bed, his boots hung off the bed, his hat covered his face. He hugged the pillow and quickly fell asleep.

Dallas jumped as he heard a knock on his door. "Dallas! Dinner!" His mother called. He looked around confused and dazed. He put his hat on then pulled his phone out his pocket to check the time. 6:25 P.M. 'I slept for 3 hours?' He thought the himself. He grunted as he climbed out of bed. He walked out his room and closed his door. He walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. He took his hat off and made his plate. "Next time you guys have sex, leave me a message so I know to stay away," He said, over edge. His father choked as he heard Dallas. "I'm so sorry, Dallas," His father was able to speak, catching his breath. His mother's face turned red. "Ugh, Dallas," She sighed. "We'll tell you next time," She spoke, quietly. Dallas began to eat his food. "I just don't want to hear it again," He said as he shivered again. "That's gross," He said joking with them. He finished eating and washed his plate. He headed to his room to shower. He grabbed his towel and phone and walked to his bathroom. He ran his shower and let it warm up. He took his hat and boots off. He took his shirt off and sighed. 'Maybe I can lose some weight working this summer,' He thought to himself as he looked in the mirror. His abs glistened in the light as he sighed roughly. He shook the thought from his head. He took off his pants and got in the shower. He sighed a relief as the water hit his body. It felt so good. He washed his hair and body then relaxed, again. When he got out of the shower, he grabbed his dirty clothes and his phone and walked out. He put his dirty clothes in the basket and walked to his bed. He sat there for a moment on his phone. He sent a snap of himself to fling/ex-girlfriend, Oakley. He changed into pajama pants and laid in bed, watching a movie, snapping back and forth with Oakley until he fell asleep.