Chapter 9

While Asher and I were eating dinner, my phone buzzed with the message, that included a red cross and an emoji of a pair of handcuffs "I believe in a Thing Called Love!", which was from an unknown phone number. "DAMMIT" I said throwing my fist down on the glass table, shattering it into tiny shards of glass.

"What's wrong?" Asher said, standing up from the after math of me shattering the table. "Wait, Your hand, it's severely bleeding. Here lets go get it cleaned up and bandaged. I will clean this up later." He said helping me up from my chair. We made our way to the restroom. As we entered, I sat down on the closed toilet, "Who was it from?" Asher asked.

As I started to cry, "It's Carson."

"Can I see the message?" He asked. Handing the phone to him.

"What does, 'I believe in a Thing Called Love!' mean and the two emoji's?"

"It is a secret code between Carson and me, that if one of us are in trouble or in danger we send it to the other for help. For the emoji's that is new."

"OH!" Asher said, "why don't we head upstairs for the night."

We made our way upstairs, we passed the kitchen, "What about the table?"

"Don't worry about it. I will clean all that up later." Asher said. Helping me get comfortable in bed. "I am going to go downstairs to at least pick up the food off the floor. I will come back and join you in bed."

After tucking in Cam, I went down to pick up the food off the floor. And to call Dianne,

"... Its Asher"

"What can I do for you, is everything alright?"

"Well, first is Carson there with you?"

"NO, he is not. He is supposed to be there with you?" She said, with hesitation in her voice, "What aren't you telling me?"

"First, he is not here with me. Second, Cammy received a private message from---

"From Carson?" she interrupted, -- "let me finish, He received a private message from an unknow number. However, Cammy recognized it as a distressed message from Carson. But, not from Carson's personal phone number."

"Did he happen to say where he was?"

"No, he didn't. It was a coded message that Carson and Cameron set up privately, that if either of them was in danger they would send it to the other for assistance. I do know one thing, the number that the message was sent from, was not a United States phone number. I will take and do a little more investigation into it in the morning. Oh, and one other thing, I know you gave permission for my little brother Avi to come and visit. But I failed to mention that our parents kicked him out of the house permanently, and he has nowhere to go."

"that's fine." Dianne said, Hanging up the phone.

After I cleaned up the food from supper, I went back to cam and cars room. And cuddled up, with him nestled up in my arms as he was laying his head on my shoulder. Upon waking up the following morning, I noticed that Cameran was sitting on the edge of the bed holding something that resembled a large knife. He was also crying hysterically. I helped him over to the loveseat that was over by the fireplace.

"Cameron, hand me the knife." I said, reaching for the knife.

"NO, Leave me alone. I need to end everything." He said, still hysterically crying.

"What do you mean, you have to end everything?"

"I Just do, you won't understand."

"No, you don't, what will Carson think, if he came home to find you were dead?"