𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙

T𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗

"Wanna do a little challenge?" Malika asked with a mischievous smirk on her face. The guys exchanged glances, feeling tentative. One of them hesitantly nodded, which immediately brought a smile to her face. She relaxed her shoulders and donned her helmet, then raised her hand, counting down.

"3...

2...

1..."

With a swift acceleration, she shot forward, leaving them all behind in shock.

"Come on, why are you so slowww~" she screamed over the roar of the engine, her voice blending with the wind. They chuckled and revved up their bikes, challenged to catch up.

💌

Arohi threw herself onto the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling adorned with blinking stars. A small smile played on her lips as she remembered the carefree moments she spent decorating her room.

Just then, her phone vibrated, disrupting her thoughts. With a curious glance, she checked the caller ID, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw Ayan's name flashing on the screen.

"Yeh Gamandi Mujhe kyu call Kar Raha hai?" she wondered aloud, her mind racing through various scenarios of what could be the reason behind his call. Her thoughts spiraled between potential mistakes she might have made or the trouble Ayan could bring.

The phone continued to ring, the sound echoing in the quiet room. Irritated by the buzzing, Arohi finally let out a frustrated sigh and flicked her wrist dismissively, tossing her phone onto the bed.

Ignoring the call, she flipped her phone upside down and lay prone on the bed, wiggling her leg as she turned her attention to the book in her hands. Soft Bollywood tunes hummed from her lips, providing a soothing background to her thoughts.

Despite her attempts to ignore it, the vibration of her phone continued, eliciting annoyed glares from Arohi. She covered her ears in frustration,
"UGHH!" letting out an exasperated groan.

"Gosh," she muttered under her breath, rolling over to grab her phone. With a resigned expression, she answered Ayan's call, adopting a nonchalant attitude.

Nonchalantly tossing her phone aside, Arohi continued to immerse herself in her book, barely registering the persistent calls from Ayan on the other end of the line. His voice echoed through the phone, growing increasingly frustrated as he tried to get her attention, but Arohi remained unfazed.

"Arohi," his voice boomed through the phone, but she simply rolled her eyes and held the device at arm's length, barely acknowledging him.

"What?" she responded casually, her tone indifferent as she met his frustration with defiance.

Ayan's frustration was palpable as he demanded, "What took you so long to answer?"

Arohi hummed nonchalantly, her indifference evident in every word she spoke. "Main Tumhara calls pick kyu Karu?I have plenty of other things to do," she retorted, a smug smirk playing on her lips as she teased him.

Ayan pinched the bridge of his nose, rolling his eyes in exasperation. Arohi's nonchalant attitude test his patience to the limit, and he struggled to maintain his composure in the face of her relentless teasing.

" Anyways, you're coming to my house tomorrow morning at 7 am," Ayan ordered, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Arohi sneered in disbelief, dropping her pen in frustration. "Oh, hello! Why would I come to your house? And that too at 7 in the morning? You're ordering me around as if I'm your personal assistant," she retorted, her eyes narrowing as she gestured emphatically.