13/Betrayed

Yall still here 👀

I'll fix any mistakes later .although I tend to read the chapters I do miss some things

February 15th 8am
L.A
Mitch stood at the meet up spot outside of an old abandoned school , that had a basketball court attached to it .

"Man it's colder than a mf

"Man it's colder than a mf." Kareem said putting his hands in his pocket

Mitch just stood out into space he was upset . They had a deal with the Serbs and only paid 300,000 for their re up , But to find out someone paid them 200 more was wild . They was aware as a whole that the Serbs didn't like that price , but they owed Deondre that favor . They didn't think the Serbs would just switch up . It had to be strings attached . Something fishy was going on . For the Serbs to handle this so unprofessional.Finding out that missy took money out of a bank account . 500k to be exact . Mitch started thinking about her brother Diego Everything was starting to equal up .

He didn't loop missy in on a lot lately ,but in the past he did so she knew some shit . He felt betrayed . Deondre and the Serbs go way back  . So Deondre had a meeting set up that he was currently attending . Mitch didn't even fly out for valentines last night . He wanted to confirm things before he jumped to conclusions he had to make sure his thoughts was leading him right . Instead of lashing out on Missy . He was waiting to meet up with Deondre later on today .

"Earth to Mitch ." Kareem waved his hand in front of Mitch face "You good ."Kareem asked

"Yea man let's do this ." He said realizing Jody and Nick was now here as well .

Mitch led the show since they was in L.A and he was getting used to everyone out here . He already had a lot of respect just from his name holding weight .

The four men entered the building seeing the Rock Star Crew . These cats was Mexicans . On this side of town . They ran shit so it would be perfect for Mitch to deal with one area and get down to business ,but he wasn't sure about this . Although this part of town was average and a little poor you had gems like Mr.Sanford food chain places . Actually Danika referred Mitch to the rock star crew . She spoke highly of her suggestions , but let him know that a lot of folks didn't like change .

"AMigos amigos nice to meet you men ," a short guy stepped forward . " I'm Hugo , that's tim , Shawn , and don ." He said nodding towards the other three men that stood next to him not acknowledging the other goons they had behind them .

"Nice to meet you I'm Mitch , Kareem , Jody & Nick ." The main four ,but I'll be running this operation here it's my deal ." Mitch said making it clear who they would be dealing with . He didn't need a whole crew.

"Niggas ." They heard Tim snarl Mitch, Kareem
,Jody & nick looked at one another to confirm their ears wasn't tripping , but nevertheless focused their attention forward .