001. The Start

TAT

TAT

TAT

TAT

The sounds of footsteps crunching the grass could be heard in a forest, the skies were red, the full moon shone down the seven teens running.

"Time?" A ginger haired girl, Ashlyn exclaimed as she took a small glance behind her, To logan, a brunette haired boy who wore glasses, he looked down his watch, anxious.

"8 minutes!"

TAT
TAT

"The Graveyard!" Ashlyn exclaimed as she hurriedly ran, the other six following closely.

Ashlyn, ran inside, stopping beside a red button on the wall as she anxiously waited for the others, "Close the gate, close the gate!" Tyler yelled.

As the other successfully went inside, Ashlyn immediately slammed her hand on the button, not letting go until she finally heard the slam of the gate.

Everyone sighed in relief as the banging on the gate stopped, "Alright, let's head to the bus-"

"A-Ashlyn.." they all turned their head towards the shakened voice, Y/n. She was holding her head and stomach as she slumped over. "I-.. I don't feel well.." She muttered.

Immediately, Taylor ran to her side, placing a hand on her back as she helped Y/n walk to Ashlyn. "H-hey.. What's wrong, Y/n?"

"I.. I feel unwell.. My head hurts, and my fucking stomach hurts!", just then, a quiet laugh was heard... Aiden.

"Hey! You think this is funny? You littl-" Taylor tried to argue but was stopped by Tyler, "Guys, I think we should head to the bus, we'll help Y/n along the way"

Everyone agreed

As they arrived at the bus, Ashlyn helped Y/n as they all sat down, tired and exhausted from all that running and fighting.

"You alright now?" Ashlyn whispered, To which made Y/n slowly turned her head to Ashlyn, smiling.

"Yeah I a-"

"That sucked!" Tyler sighed.

"Ah, The banging stopped", Ashlyn muttered.

"It probably gave up or-"

Oh shi-

"-something..."

A hand grasped itself at the side of the door, a head then peeked in, seeing that creepy smile again, gave Y/n the shivers.

How?!

Step

Step

Step

Everyone walked towards the back of the bus, keeping an eye on the phantom. Ashlyn grabbed Y/n's wrist tightly keeping her in check.... I mean -

Sorry yall it was too short:'(( this took me exactly 3 Days to finish because I was too busy on school works :-[

📚