°~Prologue~°

"You're my safe place."

*.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⁠⑅༚⁠⁠✧⁠*⁠。

⁠。⁠*⁠♡⁠⑅༚⁠⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

YEUNA

A boy with pink cardigan, light blue washed jeans, a white shirt, dyed hair, and pretty brown eyes. He chased me around the green field where we'd always hang out. It was my safe place, our safe place.

"It's fun being with you, you're my safe place, you know?" The boys face wasn't clear, more of blurry, But I could see the small smile forming in his face.

"It's fun chasing you around, you know?" I couldn't help but laugh as he started to chase me once more. We ran around the field again, until he and I collapsed from exhaustion.

"I've been with this guy since I was fourteen, yet I still don't know his name."

"Bye! See you again next time" he waved me goodbye as I stand there left alone. He always does this, after the goodtime we would have, he'd leave me, and I wouldn't get a chance to ask him for his name.

"Kim yeuna! Wake up, you're going to be late, again!" I sat up with eyes widened. Jennie was infront of me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Reality, I'm back to reality. Turns out it was just a dream, again."

*.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⁠⑅༚⁠⁠✧⁠*⁠

A/N:

Hello! I would like to inform you that there maybe grammatical errors and misspelled words in this story. Also characters ages changed to fit the story.
Thank you!

*.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⁠⑅༚⁠⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Font: source sans pro
Background: beige or khaki