"🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴🎐

【𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄】
﹛𝒂𝒄𝒕.𝒊﹜
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❧𝐈. 𝐒𝐀𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕⸻

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 outside throughout the glass window as I stare towards the horizon of soft chiffon clouds, that the plane flies along with it; feeling calm yet exhausted, disturbed and, disappointed..

My mind was currently at haze as I try to prevent myself from recalling my previous encounter with my younger brother, Rin. Whom to disagrees with me of being a midfielder.. 'If only you knew Rin..'

A few hours have passed as the previous bright sunny sky had presently shifted into a cold yet calming night, now that the plane slowly yet began landing back on the ground.

I got down and, the rest of the passengers soon to follow behind. My mind were still clouded as I still try to divert myself with other things yet, my own thoughts with my annoying little brother keeps coming back; drowning and pulling me back down from the depths of the ocean.

Taking a cab as I arrived back on my apartment on where I'll be staying at until for our next game, sliding the door open then immediately closing it. My own mind keep wondering again and again like I'm stuck in a loop, whilst already taking a shower when I put aside my suitcase.

Already finished dressing up then lies down on my bed, shifting into more of a comfortable position and cuddling a pillow as I slowly drifting myself to sleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sun has already risen up as I already finished my daily morning routines. Just when I arrived at the Real Madrid facility, there were already news about a particular forward player.

'Who cares about it..'  I thought. On my way towards the field so that I can practice my passes for to those who are worthy of it–

"Kid you're quite a rapid-fire."

'A chatter?' I tried following where the voices came from, as to my curiosity. There were some familiar faces yet one unfamiliar one, I'm guessing that's the freshman.. 'he's quite my age, perhaps?'

Sitting on one of the bleachers as this freshman was chugging down his bottle of water; champagne blonde and with a radiant shade of violent eyes.. 'just a prince face that probably has a lukewarm attitude..'

Just I was about to walk off, one of my comrades– well more of my 'teammates' have caught me then called out my name.

❧𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕⸻

"Sae!" One of the players called out on the certain auburn haired male whom they seemed to gain his attention. Sae had walk towards their direction with a disinterested look plastered on that expressionless face of his.

"What?" He utters with a cold yet monotonous voice whilst eyeing his teammates.

"This is Ito—"

"–Itoshi Sae your best midfielder player on Real Madrid and a prodigy genius? Yes I know there's no need for a proper introduction, as there's nothing more than I want to conquer this world of football."

Said the freshman with confidence whilst just eyeing Sae with his violet eyes that seems to shun beneath the shadow of his face, quite ambitious and arrogant type of person isn't he?

"I'm Aloìs Aristide if you're wondering.."

He directly introduced himself without further more questions to be awaited, Aloìs was his name guessing he's from France knowing the way he speaks and how visible that accent was.

Sae was left speechless as this french male beats him to it, well it's not like he's gonna communicate to or anything. Though the way his mind thinks have change a bit of Sae's thought about him.. just a little.

"Would you like to practice?"

He utters bluntly now getting a bit curious as this mister Aloìs have pique his interest for a bit, now he wants to see how well he can take his passes on the field.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'What was it again 30? Or 35?'

Few minutes have passed where Sae was assisting Aloìs with his passes, where the freshman swiftly handling it with ease as the male didn't even break a sweat.

The french male did a hat trick with under 45 minutes, whilst having a mischievous grin that stretches his lips as he stares at the defenders sweating and impressed with their newly recruited forward.

Though the defenders were quite tough and Aloìs still ends up having a loose ball twice, I mean his expectations on them was low so...??

'I suppose he's worthy of my passes..'

Sae thought. As the young prodigy was observing Aloìs' play style the entire time, quite impressed with how quick minded including how fast his reflexes.

Aloìs whose already back at the bleachers as he flopped down then immediately chugging his water once more, it seems he easily exhaust himself despite not breaking a sweat.

'He still looks lukewarm..'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɴᴏᴡ sᴏ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴀᴡғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴀᴡғᴜʟ😇🤗