Chapter 3

Hello again! I didn't die, so don't be sad. Mkay, enjoy!

(Y/N) POV:

"Can you please get out?" I ask with a indifferent face.

"Why? Are you embarrassed at showing that pitiful body of yours?" Ruki taunted.

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

My expression a sickly sweet I advanced towards him.

"Ooooohh. Did I hit a nerve?" Ruki teased. His eyes widening as I skipped towards him happily.

"Nup, you didn't, my body is just as pitiful as you say." My smile grew wider.

I traced my fingers along his tense chest before striking the back of his neck, catching him off guard.

"Argh..." Ruki groaned before collapsing.

I sat on top of him, keeping him down and immobilized.

"Hmmmm. Yet this pitiful body of mine is able to pin you down. Funny." I chuckled.

Without hesitation he instantaneously flip me over, pinning my arms down beside, with his knee in between my legs, allowing no escape.

"I'm tired of your disobedience and insolence. You need punishment!" Ruki raised his voice.

I narrowed my eyes. "So what are you gonna do? Kill me?" I mocked him.

"Don't push my patience, livestock." He leaned closer to my neck. My eyes widened at the sight of his fangs.

I shoved my hand on my neck just as he bit me. Two crimson spots appear on my hand.

"I hate you" I whispered, as i cradled my hand in pain.

"Your fault for not letting me bite you."

"You still bit me"

Ruki glared at me. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"We will continue this after school."

The door closed with a thud.

Sigh* I hate vampires. They're all the same.

"Oi, sow are you ready! We're gonna be late because of you!" Yuma shouted.

I was about to leave when I remembered. Vampires have a heightened sense of smell. I grabbed my strongest perfume and gave myself a generous coating. I skipped out the door and sauntered down the stairs.

Inside the limousine, the brothers wrinkled their nose in disgust.

"Do you need that much perfume?" Ruki broke the silence.

"Hmmmmm. Lemme see.... yes." I replied curtly.

"S Neko-Chan doesn't need perfume to smell good you know." Kou suggested with a flirty smile.

I faked a laugh. The limo came to a halt as all the brothers stepped out arrogantly. I got out last, just in time to see all the girls glaring at me.

"Ruki-senpai, I made bento for you!"

"Kou-sama, I LOVE YOU!"

"SENPAI, NOTICE ME!"

The squeals of the fan-girls were deafening, I pushed my way through the crowd only to bump into someone.

"Huh?! Who are you!? Watch where you're going, bitch. Ore-sama has places to be, things to-"The so called 'Ore-sama' bent down to look closer at me.

"Hey, you're actually pretty cute, I think I'm gonna-"

"Hey dude, I actually have to go to the school office right now so if you don't mind please move." I smiled innocently.

I pushed past him not waiting for a reply... only to bump into someone else.

sigh* again?!