DISCLAIMER

hello my lovely readers,

thankyou for giving my story a chance hope you'll love it.

 I am just an ink hearted, bibliophile teenage from a brown family who loves reading and writing her fantasies and fiction. I am not a professional writer and as mentioned just a teen. writing is my hobby. So please suggest me if any improvements are needed in my writing, I'd definitely be very thankful to you for your help.

spare my English as it's not my first language. And I'll definitely try to work on it to make it more fluent and convenient for my readers to understand.

the book is inspired by real life experiences, but it's just inspired and not based on real life. All the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records.

The characters are designed and inspired from some existing people or just by the imagination of the author.

It contains some adult scenes and soft romance.

Existing people from whom characters are designed is meant to remain anonymous

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distribute, or transmitted in any forms by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

please have a look at my book, vote, and share your reviews. I hope you'd love it.

Suggest if any necessary changes needed to make my novel more interesting to you all. And I promise all your suggestion, opinions or wishes will be granted and I'll definitely work on it but please at least do suggest me.

Your positive response or opinions are most welcomed but any kind of hate or abuses will not be entertained here.

Thankyou.