[2. More the merrier]

The girl in the suit consumed all the conversation around Xavier's school.

Several teachers sought out Hank and Charles throughout the day well into the afternoon, concerned that the rumour of the girl in the suit sounded too detailed to be a rumour. Charles continued to assure that everyone was safe while Hank sheepishly pretended he had no idea what they were talking about.

Charles continued to teach throughout the day and was in his office marking when a knock came at the door. "Come in" He called. Carianne, one of the youngest students, entered. "Hello my darling, are you alright?"

"Yes Mr Xavier...um, I have something to tell you" Carianne twiddled her fingers.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Charles asked caringly.

"Well, I was very sick last night...I felt very hot and I was coughing a lot and I felt awful" She spoke, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Oh dear my darling! Are you alright now?"

"I'm fine now thank you, Mr Xavier! But I feel better because the girl in the suit came to visit me." When Carianne said that, Charles felt an anxious nausea.

"What'd she say?" He asked, masking his anxiety with his calm demeanour.

"She said hello...and she told me her name! And then she pressed her fingers on my forehead and I felt immediately better! It was amazing Mr X!" Carianne beamed. Charles was distracted - this mutant was a healer and a teleporter, however his concern steadily increased.

The unknown mutant had entered a student's room and spoken with them.

Charles was no longer certain that his students were completely safe. The signature calm smile crossed his face. "Thank you so much for telling me this my darling, do you remember her name?" Charles smiled at Carianne. She ran up excitedly to give him a high-five, a big cheerful smile on her face.

"No I don't Mr X, I'm sorry" She pouted.

"That's okay Carianne. Go have your supper darling."

"Okay Mr X! Bye-bye!" She waved as she skipped out of his office. He waved, placing his fingers on his right temple.

'Hank. The unknown mutant is interacting with our children.'

Hank was in Charles' office within minutes. "I was on my way up to tell you. Did Jackson tell you that she healed him?"

"Jackson- what? No, Carianne did" Charles responded, a hint of worry evident.

"Carianne?? That's two students who interacted with her last night!"

"This mutant has an interest in being a part of the community..."

"Yes, but Charles she isn't part of that community yet...she's just an outsider who keeps perpetrating" Hank stated pointedly. "We could put the shield up tonight."

"Hank we haven't had to use that shield outside of a real physical threat-"

"How do we know she isn't one?" Hank interjected. Charles stared a moment, turning these thoughts in his head. He nodded, indicating for Hank to prepare the shield.

The students were gathered in the dining hall having supper. Charles joined them as he did every night, engaging in conversations, jokes, stories. However, tonight he was overwhelmed with the voices of his students discussing the girl in the suit. Some rumoured she was a ghost, others a demon, some a spy. Professor X was quickly gaining a headache. Once the majority of students had finished their supper, Charles sent out a school-wide announcement that tonight would be a curfew at 11pm as the shields were going to be turned on. This caused a stir, and in some students, panic.

"It is alright my children, we are completely safe. I will always keep you safe" Charles reassured them, calming them all. The students all said 'goodnight' to Charles as they left, heading to their dorm rooms.

At exactly 11pm, the shield encapsulated the school. Charles and Hank, amongst all other staff, breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that this phenomenon would be over.

Charles retreated to his office, working until the early hours of the morning. Hank joined him, sitting at the coffee table in his office as the two made conversation and marked papers. At 1am, a sharp pain was felt in Charles' temple. He winced.

"You alright?" Hank asked quickly, grasping his friends' shoulder.

"Mm, one of the children has a high fever...it's Abigail. Is that room 118?"

"I believe so. Shall we go check on her?" Hank suggested, standing up to follow Charles' wheelchair.

"Of course...I'd like to make sure she's alright" Charles' started out the door. Approaching room 118, they both halted. A figure wearing a tailored grey suit set with a white button down was seen entering the room, going through the door without opening it. Charles' felt his heart in his throat. Hank transformed purposely into Beast, ready to fight for his students' safety. Charles' was quick to open the door. There, talking to the unwell Abigail, was the unknown girl in the suit.

Beast growled at the unknown girl, causing Abigail to yelp and hide under her covers. Charles' shot him a disapproving look, but not before he heard the girl in the suit talking. "It's alright, he will not harm you" she whispered very softly. Abigail came out again and the girl in the suit kneeled beside her bed. She whispered something before touching Abigail's forehead, and both Professor's could see Abigain gain colour back in her face and the sweating stopped immediately. Abigail then fell unconscious, causing Beast to panic. "What'd you do to her?" He demanded. The girl in the suit looked momentarily frightened, about to teleport away, when Charles put his hand out.

"Wait, please don't go" He said quickly. The girl stopped, looking at him cautiously. "It's alright, we won't hurt you, we just want to talk" He said comfortingly.

"I do not wish to disturb Abigail in her sleep. I will talk in the hallway" The girl said.

"Yes of course. Come, Hank" Charles rolled out into the wide hallway. Charles turned to face the girl, absolutely fascinated with her. "Now my darling, what is your name?" He asked gently.

The girl felt a warm feeling when he called her 'darling,' realising he was not a threat. "My name?" She asked.

"Yes sweetheart...do you have something we can call you?" He persued.

"My name is Castielle."

"Castielle? Wow! That is such a beautiful name. I'm Professor Charles Xavier, this is Professor Hank McCoy " He smiled. She extended her hand, shaking them both.

"I apologise for intruding on your school, Professor...I couldn't resist...there was so much pain that I could help" She said the last part softly. He looked her up and down, taking in the confident body language, tailored suit and beautiful curly brown hair that ended before her shoulders.

"As far as I am concerned Castielle, you were only doing it to help" He smiled, very subtly placing a finger on his temple. He felt Castielle's smile grow.

"Are you trying to read my mind, sir?"

Charles looked momentarily flustered. "I- you can tell?"

"Immediately" she raised an eyebrow. Hank was more than impressed at this statement.

"Say...would you ever attend a school like this?"

"I thought you would never take me since I've been basically invading" Castielle joked softly.

"On the contrary! You're enrolled" Charles' smile grew. "The more the merrier, my darling."