1

- unedited

italics' means your thoughts.

A grumble was heard from a short male that was roaming the streets. Just exiting a large building by the name "Mikages Electronics'.

You sighed as you adjusted the box you were holding and continued to stroll down the path ignoring the glares you recieved from the guards outside the company building.

Just got fired.. Again. You deadpanned as you blinked drowsily. Nearly tripping over due to barely being able to see above the large box that carried all your work belongings.

You didnt really mind that you got fired. The boss was a real pain in the arse towards you anyways. You just needed money to help get by the many bills that have been flooding into your small apartments mail box.

"Eh~ So annoying.." You sighed to yourself as you chucked the box in a random bin and took a seat on a bench.

"You really just threw that stuff out? Just like that?!" A shocked voice came from infront of you were you were seated cross legged on the bench, drifting to sleep.

Slowly rubbing your eyes you looked up to see a tall figure looking down at you with wide eyes and a grin. Your droopy eyes bored into his bright yellow ones.

"Creepy~" You dragged out before resting your chin on your palm. The male infront of you chuckling to himself before taking a seat right next to you.

"Whatchu doing out here? And why'd you throw all that stuff out?" He began to question you, inching dangerously close to you every second.

Paying no mind to the close proximity you only yawned before side eying the curious male behind you. He sort of reminded you of a bee with that hair colours.

"Can I have it?" He grinned childishly with his eyes shut.

"If you want I guess. Theres nothing good in that box.." You mumbled, making him beam at the fact you responded to him.

"I was just joking! Im Bachira Meguru by the way!~" Bachira beamed as he forced your hands in his. Clasping them together and shaking them violently.

Not even phased by his wild actions you just stared at him with a bored look.

Bachira giggled in response and let go of your hands with a grin. "So do you play soccer?" He questioned.

"Nah." You bluntly responded. Making his eyes widen just the slightest and a smile creeped up onto his features.

"Boring~" He smirked and poked your cheek as you were now paying attention to a group of girls squealing and pointing at the two of you. They were a bit of a far distance but you can make out their faces and gestures.

"You know them?.." You frowned and flinched slightly when you felt a cameras flash directed your way.

"Hmm.." Bachira seemed in thought as he looked up and put a hand to his chin in a comical way making you blink.

"Nope! Can I have your number though?" He finally responded as he fished out his phone and shoved it in your face.

"M'kay." You groaned at the thought of having to deal with someone as bothersome as Bachira. Why was he even talking to you in the first place? Last time I checked Im a boring and lazy person who never leaves the house.

You sighed as you slowly type in the digits, ignoring Bachiras curious eyes that seemed to pop up on each side you would glance at.

Finally typing your number in his phone. Ignoring how it was the latest iphone model. You lazily chucked it at him which he yelped in surprise but still managing to catch the phone with ease.

"Yay!~ Thank you!" He cheered as he quickly added you to his contacts list before patting your head with a grin and dashing off. Somehow escaping the group of fangirls following him.

Who even is he? Is he famous? You thought, squinting your eyes at his figure entering a fancy sports car. Lights flashing everywhere from the cameras clicking.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your stomach growling rather loudly. Groaning in irritation you took this as a sign to get something to eat. Preferebly something cheap from the nearby 7/11 which happened to be right behind you.

Dragging your feet over to the door you were welcomed by the smell of cleaning products and plastic.

What an odd smell. Though im not surprised considering im in a convenience store.. You thought with a grimace.

Rummaging through the various ramen packages you grabbed a random kimchi flavoured one before heading over to the counter to pay.

---

Now roaming the cold and empty streets. The only source of light being the dim street lamps. Your slouched figure was munching on the heated ramen you carried in your hands.

Gladly there was barely anyone out at this time; 1:28am.

If anyone saw you like this they would instantly think you were homeless or a druggy who had no place to stay. That would be a bother if somebody did approach you.

Ignoring the car slowing down right beside the path you were walking on, you continued to slowly walk to your apartment.

"Hey! You all good?" A deep voice resonated through the quiet night. Seemingly from the car that was just tailing you.