CHAPTER ONE

ミ★ CHAPTER ONE: The Tragedy of 1972 ★彡

Potter Cottage, October 31st, 1972

The Potters and Lupins, seeing the inscription, all regrouped together.

Now that they knew she was alive, they wanted to know what had happened that night, how she disappeared.

Inside of the house there was a young couple, James and Lily Potter, having each in their arms a baby.

The babies being Harry and Rosalie Potter.

Many cooed at the sight of the children, especially when baby Rosalie made a giggling sound.

James placed his son in the crib that was on his left, depositing a kiss on his forehead. Lily did the same with their daughter, then went and gave a kiss to her son, James also kissing his daughter.

The couple then left the room, leaving their children to sleep.

In the living room, the Potter's were sat on a couch, watching TV.

Suddenly, James perked up, having felt a warning from the wards.

"Lily?"

"Uhm?"

"Are you waiting for anyone to visit?" He carefully asked his wife, getting up.

"No, why?"

Realisation formed on James's face, a look of pure terror flashing in his eyes. "He's here." He murmured.

"What? James, you're worrying me. What is it?"

"Voldemort. He’s here."

Some people flinched at the mention of the Dark Lord.

Everyone was at the edge of their seats, scared of what was happening, but their curiosity was bigger than their fear.

"Go!" James exclaimed to his wife. "Take the kids and go! I'll hold him off!"

"No!" Lily cried out. "I can't leave you!"

"You have too," James hugged his wife, probably for the last time, he thought.

Lily had tears running down her face, a resigned look settling on her features.

Lily went up the stairs running, trying not to sob at the thought of losing her husband.

James went towards the front door, now just realising that he didn't have his wand. "Shit!"

The front door opened with a bang, entering a man clothed with a black cloak.

"Step aside," the man said. "I do not wish to kill you, as you are quite valuable."

"I'll never join you!" James exclaimed. "And I'll never let you get close to my kids."

"Sad," Voldemort simply said. "Stupefy!"