SMłŁΞ ŁłКΞ ЏФU MΞΛЛ łТ - PЯΞVłΞШ

(Ƴᗝᑌ ᗷᗴᒪᗝᑎǤ 丅ᗝ 丅ᕼᗴ ᔕᗰᎥᒪᗴᖇ)

One beautiful summer day, three teens--Anna, Luke and James--decided to go to a local amusement park. The park was filled with all sorts of rides and attractions, from roller coasters to water slides. But there was one ride that caught their eye: The Smiler.
The Smiler was a roller coaster known for its sharp turns and high speed, and it was one of the most popular rides in the park. Anna, Luke and James made their way through the crowd and eventually arrived at the entrance to the ride. They were excited to try it out.
As they boarded the Smiler, they were greeted by a friendly ride attendant who checked their seatbelts and informed them that the ride would be starting soon. The teens sat down in their seats, the ride started and they were quickly swept up in the thrill of the experience.
As the Smiler gained speed and altitude, Anna, Luke and James were laughing and squealing with excitement. But as the ride progressed, they started to notice something strange. The ride was getting increasingly shaky and bumpy, and the brakes didn't seem to be working properly.
Even worse, the Smiler seemed to be leading them down a dark path. Suddenly, the ride stopped and the lights went out. The teens were plunged into darkness, and all they could hear was the sound of machinery grinding and squealing.
Panicked, Anna, Luke and James tried to find a way out, but the doors were all sealed shut. Suddenly, they heard a loud bang and the ride shook violently. The teens held on for dear life as the ride continued to malfunction.

to be continued