#23: "Truths."

⚠️Self harm
⚠️Foul language

Hehe bet you can already tell this is angst
READ THIS FIRST:

This is a continued part of my past chapters "Blood's urges".

Bloodmoon's old design (tomato) will always be used in my books/au(s)

the bloodmoon twins can separate and join at will. Its just a really painful process.

Twin 1(sophisticated, social, anxious): Ves - short for vessels, or Moon - since blood is the other twins name, he's called Moon. But mostly Ves to not confuse him and Moondeop

Twin 2(sarcastic, tiny bit selfish, protective of Ves, quiet corner one): Blood

---------------------------------------

Solar and Ves were working on a new project at the daycare lobby. Ves was still shaken from the past event and hadn't talked to Blood...at all.

Ves was lost in his own thoughts while connecting some wires until he heard Solar yell.
"Ves."

"I uh- yeah...?" Ves asked. Still a bit confused.

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name for like..10 minutes" Solar asked.

"Uhm...yeah I'm fine...just a little shaken...from Blood..."

"I thought we solved that...Blood's fine now...you know?"

"I know...but...still...it's hard to just..forget that..." Ves said, before he matched the wrong wires, getting Solar electrocuted.

Solar yelped and backed off from the machine
"God Ves! Pay attention to what your doing!" Solar yelled.

"Sorry..." Ves replied, quickly separating the wires.

"It's fine...how about you...take care of something else?" Solar asked, not wanting to offend Ves.

"...sure...what?" Ves replied.

"Get more bolts and batteries from Moon. He's probably in his room." Solar said.

"Kk..." Ves replied, he had a feeling Solar didn't want him doing this stuff but didn't want to offend him.

Ves left, going over to Moons room and knocking outside of the tunnel.

"Moon?" Ves said.

"Yeah?" Moon replied

"Solar's asking for more bolts and batteries." Ves said.

"Sure, their in the....uh-where did I put them- oh right, I placed them in this box"
Moon said, coming out of his room and opening a box at the corner.

"Take the whole box." Moon just gave the whole box to Ves.

"Thanks.." Ves replied.

Ves went back to Solar, handed him the box and just left.

He was relieved that everyone thought Blood and him were okay now..but he wasn't..

When he had that 'meltdown', since he had nobody to kill...he...hurted himself...

But he didn't want anyone at all, not even Blood knowing that.

He went to his and Blood's shared room, jumped on the bean bag and curled into a
ball just trying to rest since he hadn't sleep in since...a week.

Blood walked over to him, and sat beside the bean bag.

"Ves?" Blood asked, lightly tapping on his shoulder.

"What...?" Ves replied with another question, not looking up.

"Are you okay?" Blood asked

"..." Ves didn't want to hide anything at all from Blood, but he was worried about his reaction.

"Uh...you know that day...when we malfunctioned...?" Ves started.

"Wait- you also?!" Blood asked, a little shocked since he thought he was the only one who went rouge.

"Yeah...and since, I was locked in the room and had nobody to hurt...I..." Ves stopped himself.

"Wait. Don't tell me you hurted yourself. On purpose?!" Blood said, his voice fairly loud and angry.

"...I....did..." Ves mumbled.

"Ves! WHY?!" Blood asked, this time angry.

"You couldn't have told me or anyone!" He continued.

"Im sorry...I didn't want to cause tro-" Ves got cut off by Blood saying:

"TROUBLE!? SERIOUSLY VES?! You didn't tell us because you didn't want TROUBLE!?" blood Yelled, making Ves squeal and flinch with fear. Ves backed off a little, still on the beanbag.

Blood noticed Ves getting anxious and lowered his voice.

"My bad...I shouldn't have yelled...but why Ves?"
blood asked, holding his twin's hands.

"I...got scared...I didn't know what was happening...and I couldn't think at that time...!" Ves broke, his voice teary and slightly pitched as he cried.

"...I...it's okay..calm down Ves.." blood said, pulling Ves into his arms and Hugging him tightly.

Ves cried more loudly, he was shaking and clang on to Blood like an insecure child.

"Calm down, it's not a big deal..I understand you." Blood said, his voice now soothing.

Ves calmed down a bit, his crying stopped, but he was still shaking...

Ves's battery was on life support, and his eyes began drooping and he felt his energy being drained.

"Blood..." Ves said, in an almost unhearable voice.

"Yes Crimson?" Blood asked.

"I'm low on battery...ca-" Blood sushed Ves and took out a charging port, and plugged it into Ves's hands.

The sudden electric current electrocuting him for a split second, which made him yelp and flinch.

"You good?" Blood asked, rubbing Ves's cheeks to sooth him.

"Mhm..." Ves replied, falling asleep almost immediately.

"Goodnight Brother..." Blood whispered, kissing Blood's forehead.

-------------------

AEUGH it's been a while since I made juicy angst and floof