WCBF (WFYL) • SIX

Today was the final filming day for Legacies, and to Francis it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders

Today was the final filming day for Legacies, and to Francis it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders. She wouldn't have to wake up so early anymore and practically fall asleep as she was getting her makeup done or hair braided. She's sure Liam has a picture or five somewhere.

Her and Liam have slowly started to let go of the feud over the screen recordings that seemed to have suddenly been fake according to him.

Francis was close to damn sure he had no proof it was fake, but she was so tired of fighting him that she let it go completely.

The kiss she'd been absolutely dreading for weeks was here, and she was standing a few feet away from Liam ready to run when the director said action.

"Rolling!" He shouted, Francis took a better form in preparation. "Action!"

This was the moment after Judith and Silas had been separated for so long, in which they finally met again. She was gonna have to bring it her all— crying, heaving, and maybe even falling to the floor.

Except when she finally grabbed Liam, it didn't feel like acting anymore. He'd pulled her up and swung her around a few times, and she was pulling on his flannel so hard with strength she didn't even know she had, keeping him as close as she possibly could.

"Jude." Liam whispers, putting her down on the floor. Finally she yanked herself away from him, fixing the curly hair on his head. "Hi." She smiled with a sniffle and a few extra tears in her eyes.

This wasn't Judith and Silas, this was Francis and Liam. She didn't even realize they were meant to kiss at this time until Liam did it for her.

He held her back as gently as he could, but he couldn't help it when he bumped his lips to hers a little harsher.

Francis kept him stuck to her by wrapping her arms around his neck. "Cut!" The director yells. Liam pulls away a second later— after he'd said cut.