Hazbin Hotel x chubby S/O

Alastor, the Radio Demon, was used to being the center of attention

Alastor, the Radio Demon, was used to being the center of attention. Yet, when you walked into the hotel lobby, his gaze snagged on your radiant smile and the way your curves filled out your outfit with confidence.

An unfamiliar warmth bloomed in his chest, a flicker of something he hadn't felt in years. He approached you, his usual flamboyant charm tempered with a touch of genuine curiosity.

As he spoke, his crimson eyes held a glint of fascination, not just with your captivating personality, but also with your enchanting figure. He found himself drawn to your laughter, the way it filled the room like music, and the way your eyes sparkled with genuine joy.

He wouldn't dare utter a single word that could be construed as body-shaming. Instead, he'd shower you with compliments about your wit, resilience, and the captivating way you carried yourself.

He'd surprise you with decadent chocolates, their richness mirroring the depth of his growing affection.

Candlelit dinners at the finest restaurants in Hell would become a regular occurrence, each bite a prelude to the night's amorous adventures.

In the intimacy of your shared space, his teasing remarks would transform into whispered sweet nothings, his touch lingering on your soft skin, a silent declaration of his adoration for every curve and inch of you.

Charlie, the ever-optimistic princess, was instantly enamored by your kindness and infectious enthusiasm.

From the moment you arrived at the Hazbin Hotel, her smile widened even further, her heart filling with a warmth that rivaled the flames of Hell.

Your size held no bearing on her affection; in fact, she found your confidence and self-acceptance incredibly attractive.

Cuddling with you became her favorite pastime, your softness a haven from the often harsh realities of their world.

She'd pepper your cheeks with kisses, whispering how much she adored the way you fit perfectly in her arms.

She'd encourage you to embrace your body with pride, celebrating its unique beauty alongside yours.