1.Introductions..

?? Pov

I woke up with an annoying face while rubbing my eyes. Can't I have some rest for a day? Why do I have to wake up so early?!!

I took a glance at my phone which shows "4:00 am".

I got up and freshed up. Why do I feel so lazy today?? Ohhh Jiminnn... you should  never feel lazy when you are living all alone.

I chuckled at myself and left my room.

Soon, I reached my cafe which I started few weeks ago. I opened the cafe door only to see my best friend, Kim Taehyung, welcoming me.

"Hey.. taehyung.. what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to help you out as I'm on leave today" he said as he smiled for which jimin returned too.

"Thank you so much Tae.. but I don't want you to work for me just because I'm hard working"

Jimin said with a concerning voice.

"Then what am I gonna do alone at home?"

Jimin sighed and shook his head.

"Fine. But only for today"

He said as Tae whined. They started doing their cafe works while chitchatting, giggling and laughing. Jimin felt lucky to have such a good friend who would help him all the time.
__________________

After completing my works, I bid a bye to Tae carrying my bag. Bag? Yes... I'm a student in a college. I live alone and Taehyung is the only person I am close to. He was with me all the time as a helping hand everytime I had struggles.

Because of Taehyung, sometimes I even forget that i'm an orphan, I felt like there was someone for me who would guide me in my life as a mother/father or a brother.

I sighed and hoped on my bicycle and start to ride it.

________

Jimin started to ride the bicycle when the cold breeze touched his face. He inhaled the cold air with a bright smile. That's when his smile faded. A car hit his bicycle accidentally. Jimin was on the ground while groaning.

A man approached him and extended his hand which Jimin didn't notice yet. He was busy checking his wound on the elbow. Jimin looked at the charming guy who extended his hand, after he heard a  fake cough. He got up by holding the man's hand.

Jimin looked at the guy.

"What a charming and handsome guy he is!!" Jimin thought. He looked at his half destroyed cycle and-

"OH MY GOD. MY BICYCLE!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MR.?!" He yelled at the man not knowing who he is.

"I'll pay you how much you need for the repair" the man replied in a cold voice.

"You will pay me? When? Where?How?"
Jimin replied with an angry voice.

"Right now" Said the man, and as he told he paid 5000 in just seconds.

"Now who is gonna take me to the college?! You? Or your driver? How am I supposed to go now?!" He said when the man just gave a cold stare.

"Get in"  the man replied with a cold tone giving chills to jimin.

"Why should I get in?? I don't even know you"

"If u wanna go to college. Just do as I say or just walk 3 km. Don't waste my time"

Jimin jaw dropped. How did he know that Jimin's college is exactly 3km away??

"How do you know that?!" He got a cold glare as a reply. Jimin gulped and sat in the back seat of the car when the man sat in the first seat.

"What about my bicycle?"

"My men will repair it"

"What about the money you gave me?"

Silence again.

"Why is he so cold?" Was the only thing jimin thought. Silence crept in the car but he reached the college.

Jimin took a glance at the guy before he left. He entered the college and sat in his place. He is the most charming and popular guy in his college even though he doesn't talk to anyone or make any friends. He is just known for his looks. All girls would drool for him like he's a celeb. Everyone always thought that he was rich and spoiled brat but the reality is he is just an ordinary guy who lives his life with his small cafe.

Hello guys!! This is me your author. I hope you are enjoying my ff.

This story maybe boring now but I'm sure it will be interesting as you read further. I'll do my best to make this ff more interesting.

Keep reading till the last part!! FIGHTING!!!! 💜💜