chapter 1

( I tried searching for office episodes but couldn't find it, so an ambrige is the best I could, and most of the time it is going to be reader pov , the third pov or the yandere even if it is the yanderes pov or the third pov it is probably going to be short .and sorry if the lines aren't fully accurate to the show , I couldn't find the English dub on YouTube)
------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up, now n/n , "a soft voice said, shaking you .

Five more minutes, aunt may ,a girl with beautiful h/c coloured hair said .

Y/n and Yukio, you're going to be late. The female knows as aunt may said "Ok, ok, I am up." The girl knows as y/n said, still sleepy .

Your pov

I got up and started rubbing my eyes
And then look at the picture of me , my brother and aunt. Went to the bathroom and started to get ready for school. After getting ready, I went downstairs

"Good morning n/n,"my older/ twin brother said .

Good morning, big bro , I said . Good morning, y/n ,aunt may. Good morning , I replied back .

Hello, I am y/n akria. me and my brother, Yukio live with my aunt because my parents died while fighting the nine tailed beast despite the nine tailed beast being sealed in Naruto , he's actually my best friend ,well after Yukio. Because it's wasn't his fault my parents died , aunt may and Yukio also don't mind or hate Naruto . Well, let get back to the story. Shall we

After breakfast, my older brother and I went to school

Time skip brought to by lazy author-chan and y/n break dancing

After we finally reached school, I took my seat , and Yukio was busy talking to his crush hinata , simp I thought . After some time, sasuke came, and all the girls except me and hinata started fangirling over him . He came and seated next to me , I offered him a hi, and it he returned with a smile. A what now, though in shock, he never freaking smiles at anyone ,welp, that means I am going to get bullied by jealous fan girl for the rest of my life now , wait didn't Yukio scared away my last bullies I'll just beg him to scare them away like the last time , hehe I'm so smart I thought.

Before the fangirls could reach, iruka sensei came in, causing the fangirls to go to their seat ,( can we pretend that Sakura sits somewhere ) while iruka sensei was taking about the transformation jutsu I realised naruto wasn't there, hey, I said to yuki while tapping his shoulder .what , he replied in a whisper yell tone , did you realise Naruto isn't here, I said . No , he said

OK, class now, let's practice the transformation jutsu iruka sensei said .

Time skip brought to you by Yuki telling the readers a joke

(Yukio: "I tried to catch fog once, but I mist.")

OK, next is Naruto. Wait, where Naruto
Asked iruka sensei, did he just realise Naruto was missing, I thought while mentality facepalming

Iruka, the hokage is calling you, a random ninja said .

Well, class, I got to go. I come back in a bit ,and y/n's in charge , iruka sensei said .

I replied with a huh? Because I wasn't ready to take care of a class full of brat .

Time skip brought to by y/n running away from the fangirls. (Sorry for adding too many time skips)

Iruka sensei finally returned with Naruto. And yeet him in the middle of the class and said Naruto don't test me now you previously failed two graduation tests, and you get another chance tomorrow and instead of practising you waste it like this . Naruto replied with a bossy face . That made iruka sensei mad because he yelled fine now because of you the whole class will practically the transformation jutsu again , the whole gave Naruto a death glare . Poor Naruto, i thought. Ok, sakura, you're up first said iruka sensei.