The box

I woke up with a pounding in my head, I shot up realizing I was moving upwards alarmingly fast. I looked around me longing for something of familiarity. I look to my left, thankful to find my trusty companion laying down next to me, Kodak. My blue Australian Shepard who I could always rely on. I began to panic realizing I remembered more about him than anything else. But there was one thing I remembered "Remi" I whispered my name. I looked up and realized the box didn't seem to slow down as we reached the top, I just sat staring in udder confusion, and that brings us to now.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Finally the excruciating painfully loud blaring stoped, leaving the sound of rushed voices above my head. I Shield my eyes as large doors opening revealing what seemed to be the entrances to heaven, an almost to perfect empty bright blue sky.

"What do ya see Newt?"
There seemed to be around 30 boys surrounding the opening to the box
"Bloody hell!" "It's a girl!" Exclaimed the thick accented blond who made his way into the box.
"No shit. What do I look like to you, a squashed bug?" I exclaimed proud of my confidence a small smirk forcing its way onto my face which I quickly wiped away piecing together that these boys were a bit to exited to see me.
"Oh my gosh you guys really have never seen a girl before have you?" I saw in realization
The blonde boy shook his head still mouth slightly agape.

"Bring her up" I heard a booming voice, a voice of a leader someone with authority.
The blonde offered me his hand clearly assuming I needed help up. I moved to the edge of the box I was in, Kodak quickly following me, ending right next to me. His height was perfect, I just let my arm hang and it falls right in his back letting me grab a pocket knife from his harness, sloping it inti my back pocket. Giving him a pat in the head as I look down at him.
I looked up at the group of boys my arms
crossed.

"Could y'all move I'd like to get my dog and I outta here." I say with a shocking amount of authority in my voice. The boys quickly move making an almost perfect path. Kodak backs up ready to launch himself up knowing the plan. The boys all looking confused. I pat my shoulder, Kodak leapes up and on my shoulders and then jumps onto the grass. I watch as the blonde boy I now identified as Newt gets pulled out by a boy with alarmingly shaped eyebrows.

As soon as Kodak gets out of the box the boys start poking at him. I quickly pull myself up out of the box and Kodak heels to my side.
"YO WINSTON GET OVER HERE WE GOTTA NEW MEAT TO SLICE!!"
"Fry's gonna have fun cooking this up!"
"I wonder what dog taste like?!"

I scoff at the teen boys remarks. The boy with the questionable eyebrows picks up Kodak. I step closer to him only now realizing I'm rather short, but I didn't let that stop me.
"Hands off my dog... NOW!" My voice sounded strong.
"Or what little girl?"
"Or ill make you regret it!" I say confident in myself
"Ooo I'm so scared" the boy remarked mockingly,

"If you even think you can try anything with my dog, I'll talk to this Winston my self and cut you up into tiny little pieces and have 'Fry' cook you up for dinner!" I didn't stutter once but wondered if what I said added up as I was just using what I've heard in my several seconds being here. The boy seemed a bit taken back but held his ground

"I'd like to see u try little girl." Eyebrows stated not backing down, I look at Kodak and can't stand to see him being so disrespected wiggling in the boys strong arms. I sigh before kneeing him where it hurts causing him do drop Kodak who lands swiftly on his feet as eyebrows grabbed where I just kneed, agony on his face.

"Alright somebody body start talking! What is this shit hole?"
"Whoa whoa whoa calm down." A dark skinned boy who I heard earlier spoke up, pushing through the boys surrounding me "GUYS MOVE LET THE GIRL BREATH A LITTLE." The circle slowly broke but boys the still lingered around.