2.

The next morning Shiv was working in his office when his acting assistant Vivek informed him about the interview for his assistant. After 10 minutes Shiv and Vivek called all the candidates one by one for the interview; he was irritated by the responses of the candidates. The female candidate tried to woo him or flirt with him whereas the male candidates were too rigid with their demands. He was cursing the agency for shortlisting such candidates when he halted after seeing the application of the last candidate because it was Kritika. After thinking for a while he called Kritika and asked Vivek to interview her whereas he made some random excuse and left from the room. Vivek interviewed Kritika. At that time Shiv was watching her from his cabin. She was looking very beautiful wearing a soft pastel color saree with no makeup. Kritika was giving very accurate answers during the entire interview but Shiv was still observing strange emptiness in her eyes. Kritika was more mature and capable than the other candidates. Vivek without being aware of reality finalized Kritika and sent her to HR to complete the paperwork. Kritika was also happy to get the job of her choice with a great salary package which she needed for her kids. Though Vivek was apprehensive about her pregnancy, he was satisfied with her attention and attitude towards the job responsibilities. When Shiv asked Vivek about the interview, Vivek said that he has finalized Kritika and also informed her about the salary to be given to her and other details regarding the position.  He also shared his doubts about her pregnancy and its drawbacks but the HR along with Shiv discussed relevant solution for benefits of company as well as the new employee. Shiv felt as if his wish was being fulfilled without asking for it, but he was still nervous about Krithika. He was afraid that she might refuse the job after finding Shiv being her boss.
While Shiv was pondering about how to handle revealing the truth infront of Kritika, Amrita barged in his cabin followed by her secretary Geeta a middle aged woman with graceful personality.

Am. I just got to know from Vivek that you have hired a new secratary.
Sh. Yes! I did. What does that have to do with you?
Am. It definitely has to do with me moron and moreover it is gonna affect you as well.(Shouting and getting panicky)
Sh. Can you stop shouting for a while kiddo. I am really not able to understand your situation which is the outcome of me appointing a new secratary. Also can I know why are you bothering Geeta ji? Geeta ji why are you following this crazy girl.
Am. Whom are you calling crazy mister?
Geeta was confused, and getting annoyed by the bickering of her bosses who are more like her kids than her boss. Both behave kiddish only infront of her in the whole company and share all their issues with her for suggestions whether it's personal or professional. But currently she was completely clueless as her immediate boss , the lady boss of the company, who is composed even during the most crucial presentation and deals of the company has been fidgety after meeting the HR and finding the details of the new secretary hired for their CEO.
Geeta. Chup... Ekdum chup ho jao dono. Kya ho Raha hai, koi bataega mujhe yahaan ho kya raha hai? Tum donon bachchon kee tarah kyon lad rahe ho? Amrita, Shiv what's happening? Amrita why are you getting so restless? Shiv ne sirf ek secretary hee to rakhee hai naukari par. Jabse tumne us secretary ki detail dekhee hai, kyon pareshaan ho.
(Shut up... both of you be absolutely quiet. Can someone tell me what is happening here? Why are you both fighting like children?) (Shiv has only hired a secretary. Why are you so worried ever since you saw the details of that secretary.)

Am. Geeta aunty Shiv ki secretary koi aur nahi Kritika hai. Main isi wajah se  itni pareshan hoon, ya yun kahiye ghabrai Hui hoon.
(Geeta aunty, Shiv's secretary is none other than Kritika. This is why I am so worried, or rather nervous.)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hello beautiful dreamers, though it's very very early but how are you finding the story until now.