~In the Hallway~ (Part 2)

"I'm home!", I yelled after I closed the door behind me.Nobody's home? Then I pulled my shoes and my jacket off and went upstairs to my room.I hung my bag on my chair and laid down and closed my eyes for a while and when I opened them and looked over to my watch,I frightened because it was already 4:55 p.m and I had to leave the house at 5:30 p.m to be on time at the match.So I ran in the bathroom to do my hair and re-did a bit of my makeup.After I was done, I went to my room to change my clothes. Done , I wore a leggins with a tank top and Vans.Now it was 5:30 p.m , so I went downstairs , took my cellphone, my keys and left the house. After I closed the door , I started walking to the football field.He stood there with his team, as I arrived."Hey!", I said cheerfully."Hey beautiful." , he answered, pulled me into a loong hug and kissed the top of my head.And of course, I blushed."I have something for you. ", Austin said."what?", I asked wondered. "Close your eyes and hold your arms up.", He instructed me.Naturally I did what he said."Ok,now open again", He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.I opened my eyes and I wore his Jersey now."It's my old one but I thought you would like it.", he said."I love it Austin, thank you soo much!", I said grinning."See I knew it", he said laughing.But only now I realised that he didn't wore a shirt or anything and by that I stared at his Abs."Like the view?", He asked slightly blushing but smirking at the same time."Uh...what.. yeah.", I said awkwardly laughing."Okay, I gotta go, see you at halftime.", Austin said and kissed me on the forehead and hugged me one last time.So I went to my seat and enjoyed the first halftime.Of course I cheered too.As the referee blew the final whistle of the first halftime. I went to the players bench and sat down on Austin' s lap."And do you enjoy the game?", he asked smirking. "Sure!", I answered smiling and rest my head on his shoulder for a bit.Than I stood up again and went back to my seat to enjoy the second half.And in the last minute Austin did the winning touchdown.And of course the crowd cheered and applauded. Except me, everybody else left the their seats while I just sat there.After a while someone Unknown took my sight and pulled me on the ground."Help meee!", I screamed.Then the stranger put a tissue over my mouth and after a moment I stopped feeling anything , a I heard last was..."WAKE UP!"And it was a familiar voice...It was Austin.

A/N: Sooo guys.Now the first chapter is complete.Hope you guys enjoy reading this.
XxJilly Vanilly