ii. be my Lucifer.

” i asked myself: ‘where is God?’i came to detest the sanctimonious attitude of people toward violence,always saying ‘it’s God’s will’

i came to detest the sanctimonious attitude
of people toward violence,
always saying ‘it’s God’s will’.
— satantic bible. ”

HE'S A COMPLICATED MAN, LUCIFER. he always demands so much of you — but it always comes with a little string of praise. the praise is the best part, it's the part that always convinces you to get your hands wet — dripped in the blood of those sentenced to eternal damnation. oh, how it never took much to be sentenced to hell — some people's past lives were so horrible that it was inescapable for them, regardless of the way they were in the current life. sometimes the sin outweighs the prayer.

now is one of those times — where sin is heavier than light. you stand next to your lord, hands clutching your sides where the cursed blades of yours reside. blades cursed in both latin and enochian [1] to harm onto others — angel and demon alike, human alike. there's an important meeting going on between the princes of hell and the other important members, where you've been assigned the role of protecting Lucifer himself. a role not given to just anyone, to just any plain reaper — but instead, entrusted to his favorite.

belial sits on Lucifer's opposing side, jotting away in his notebook while leviathan lays a map down on the table; one describing the lands of both heaven and hell. mirror images of each other — reflections. where heaven has highlands, hell has them on the opposing sides. where hell has more water, heaven has less in that area. it's the way the two had to be, as mirror images are all they are. good and bad, evil and good is all they are.

talks of reclaiming their locked away belongings, from their days of angelhood, bounces off the walls of the room. the group all used to be angels above, much like the one you're quite fond of tormenting and trying to tempt, but all eventually fell during a rebellion caused by Lucifer; prince of demons. he's the prince, however not the main prince — all four of them are gathered in the same room: Leviathan, Belial, and Satanas [2].

Leviathan, prince of the waters guarding hell was adorned with the scaliest of skin; however, the prettiest of scales. blue adorns him in every regard — upon the edges of his scales, his eyes, the tips of his hair like highlights. blue and black are that mans colors. you've heard horror stories about him, about how cruel of a demon he can be — but he truly just reflects the waters, no? if one treats the waters well, it's always been paid back in full, but if one mistreats the waters there's been deadly repercussions — often caused by jealousy, as well. he's such a jealous man, after all, enough so to become adorned the sin of such.

Belial, prince of earth and ruler of the towers in hell. where Leviathan proved to be wrathful, it was nothing when in comparison to the wrath of Belial — angry man, he is. he's covered head to toe with black, and adorned with several green and red pieces of jewelry covering the parts where the black fabrics didn't quite reach; most of his body. he's gentle when need be, but it is rather easy to set him off. almost always a ticking time bomb as earth is always a time bomb of eruptions and violent earthquakes.