Chapter 1: Little sapphire

Welcome to Nexopolis, the sprawling city nestled within the borders of North Sylvan Country. This city, with its grandeur and sophistication, conceals a clandestine world inhabited by secret agents. Among the shadows, you'll find spies, nefarious scientists, cunning assassins, and relentless detectives...all silently safeguarding or destroying the city's delicate balance.
While the military and police publicly defend Nexopolis, it's the covert Spies who operate in the shadows, their loyalty veiled by mistrust.

---

In the heart of the bustling city, young Ian Hunter, a 7-year-old boy, resides with his mother, Marie. After school one day, Marie picks him up:

 After school one day, Marie picks him up:

Marie greets Ian with a cheerful smile. "How was school today?"

 "How was school today?"

Ian's expression sours. "I hate school. My test didn't go well at all, despite all that studying!"

Marie places a comforting hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, sweetheart. You'll do better next time."

Ian's frustration spills out. "You always say that, Mom. But it feels like a never-ending cycle. Maybe they were right-I'm just slow."

Marie's eyes soften. "No, no, Ian. Don't think that way. You're not slow; you're simply facing some challenges. It's normal, and you can improve."

Ian's gaze lingers on the passing cityscape. "I hope so."

Marie changes the subject. "How about we forget about tests for a while? What do you say we grab some burgers and milkshakes?"

Ian's face lights up. "Sounds great! Let's go!" 🍔🥤

---
Marie and Ian, stepped into the cozy little restaurant. The air was thick with the aroma of sizzling burgers and the promise of creamy milkshakes. They settled into a booth, the red vinyl seats hugging them like old friends.

Marie leaned across the table, her eyes twinkling. "Enjoying your lunch, sweetheart?" she asked, her voice warm and inviting.

Ian, his cheeks flushed from the excitement of their outing, nodded vigorously. "You know, Mom," he said, his words tumbling out like marbles, "burgers and milkshakes always get to me. They're like secret agents, infiltrating my taste buds."