3🍂

[🍂MR

[🍂MR. JEON JUNGKOOK🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
I woke up from my sleep with my hand on my head, my head was hurting a lot, maybe I had drunk too much last time, I know that I can no longer control myself, then I don't know why I drank so much.

I sat, opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different room and then I saw my naked body. I started remembering all the things of the night, that man, I had sex with him, I lost my V-card.

How can I do this, And that too with someone I don't even know, Why did I done that ahhhhhhhhhhh, I want to lose my virginity with the person I loved, but what the hell did I do while drunk.

"Fuck Yn?" I cursed myself.

Then I remembered that I would be late to go to the company, I have to run away without any delay. If I am late then that bitter gourd will take my life today, run Yn, otherwise you are gone, today he will take out all his headache on you.

I regretted what I did last night, but it would be better for me to forget it and concentrate on my work. I wore my clothes and went straight to my home. It was good that mom was not at home, she had gone on a trip with dad.

I went to my room and went straight from there to take a shower. I was having pain in my lower part but what should I do? I got fully dressed and left for the company.

After some time I reached there but was a little late, I went straight to my cabin and from there to I went to the kitchen to make coffee for Mr Kim, this is my first task.

I reached Mr Kim's cabin with that coffee. "Mr Kim can I come" I asked and he motioned with his eyes saying come.

"Good morning Mr Kim" I said this but from his side their is zero response.

I put that coffee on his table and I felt relieved that he probably didn't know that I were late but it was my misunderstanding.

"This won't work every day, coming late is making it difficult for you to stay here. If this happens again, look for another job." He said this while giving all his attention to the file which was in his hand.

"Okay Mr Kim, nothing like this will happen again." Saying this, I started walking from there but stopped when that bitter gourd speak.

"Today I have a meeting with Mr Lee, so prepare everything with Jimin's help." He said and I nodded and left from there.

I went straight to Mr Park's cabin to meet him. Anyway, considering my condition in this company, there is someone who talks to me nicely. I found Mr Park to be a very nice person. He is the only one in this company who talks to me joyfully.

I went to his cabin and asked, "Can I come in Mr Park."

"Oh miss Yn come"

"Good morning Mr Park" I greet and bowed to him.