'' Sianach Devotion ''

OMG... 10K READS WHAAATT?? ILY ALL /P yall deserve the frankensia smut for that.

DONT ASK ABOUT THE IMAGE LMFAO

please dont tell me i forgot how to write ban and med PLEASEeEe

The night stars were twinkling so harmoniously tonight, and Medkit seemed to love it. As he looked out on his balcony, I mean, Ban Hammer's balcony, he sighed dreamily at the thought of what it would be like to be a star. Just twinkling, having to do nothing. He could use a vacation where nobody disturbed him. Just himself and the other stars.

Today he was bored and decided to switch up his outfit style. Being clothed in dark teal and gold all day was getting too repetative. So he decided to wear his Phalloween costume of all things. Siakit. Basically a sianach/wendigo animal. The red made him stand out among the dark scenery looking out.

Siakit pulled something from his pocket, a small black booklet with gold lettering on the cover, plus a pen. He opened to the last available page and scribbled the title and date on the top. Then he began to write something.

But, what could he write about? Siakit felt like being different today. He couldn't just write down what his hospital bills costed on the page. Then he remembered something. He had a partner. DUH!

By sort of, Siakit was very sure of what to think of Ban Hammer. They talked a lot, Ban liked to scare him or flirt with him randomly just to poke fun with him. But also, the first day they met, Ban Hammer had been so beautiful to Siakit. Medkit was practically melting in that moment by staring at him. He had ever experienced such love before. He loved Ban Hammer with all his heart, even if he got a little out of hand.

He started writing his story.

Once upon a time... he had to make it classic. It was almost better that way.

"Once upon a time there was an depressed doctor by the name Medkit. His teal crystals and powerful revolver and medic bag was always at his side. A nightly stroll, underneath the twinkling stars of a warden's mansion. He had never experienced love before, until this moment.

An amazingly strong, incredible warden swept upon Medkit's gaze, locking blindfolded eyes with him. Ban Hammer chuckled gently as he focused his eyes under the blindfold on the healer. "What are you doing out so late, Medkitz?~" He asked in a teasing tone.

Medkit remained calm, rolling his eye at the warden. His cocky attitude sometimes annoyed him. "A stroll in the dark is my fair share of company. And why are you out here, idiot?"

Ban Hammer gently picked up Medkit, scooping him into his arms. The blindfold he wore sort of made him cuter... how he all of a sudden looked so playful. "Put me down!" Medkit yelped, legs dangling freely. Then both of them were teleported suddenly.

Both now were in bed with each other..."

Siakit paused. Where was his mind traveling now? All of a sudden the story had taken a dirty-minded turn. Siakit blushed, wanting to close the booklet and chuck it over the balcony, but he refused. He continued.

"...clothes off. Ban Hammer was busy giving Medkit all the attention he needed, from love bites to even pounding inside of him. They wanted this so badly, especially .."

Siakit loathed deeply what he had just wrote, the fact that he was actually in the mood for that kind of stuff currently. With a blushing face, he ripped that part off the booklet and ejected his arm out to toss it over the balcony. A blur of violet and green flew across Siakit's gaze. The paper was gone. What the phuck? He looked behind him and groaned.

"Frankenhammer. How classy." Siakit muttered, walking away from the balcony to approach his boyfriend, who had apparently copied his style.

"What's with the attitude, Meds?" Frankenhammer asked, smiling at him. The fact that his teeth were now green and even sharper made Siakit cringe... in a way where he wanted those fangs destroying his neck and collarbone. "Somethin' make you upset? I was thinkin' we could watch a movie tonight. Like horror movies! In our Phalloween costumes, since you, uh, are right now."