The Mystery Voices

The birds were chirping and Lucy's alarm rang. Lucy woke up and then got ready for the morning. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, cleansed, and put on some moisturizer. She looked at the weather report and it was going to be sunny all day. She picked out a pair of white shorts and a hot pink tank top. She went back to her room to pack up for the night she is staying at her grandma's house. She packed cute preppy outfits, her moisturizer, cleanser, her toothbrush, and extra pairs of socks and shoes. She went downstairs and her mom was making pancakes. She sat down. "Good morning" she told her mom. Her mom replied, "Good Morning!" and then ate her pancakes. Then her dad came downstairs and sat down. "Good morning!" Both Lucy and her mom said at the same time. They all started to eat their pancakes. They finished eating then Lucy's dad spoke, "Lucy, did you pack your things?", " Yes I packed everything that I might need," said Lucy.
"Ok great lets go!" He said.
He opened the door, went into the garage and unlocked the blue car. Lucy came into the garage then went into the car and sat inside. Lucy's dad started the engine then started driving. 15 minutes later she made it to her grandmas house. The engine stopped while Lucy opened the door, she walked out of the car while saying bye to her dad. Her dad waved back at her and drove away. Lucy walked to the door of her grandma's house with her suitcase dragging on the floor. She knocked the door and her grandma opens it, "Hi Lucy!" She said.
"Hi grandma!"She replied
"I made cookies! Come inside!" Her grandma said.
Lucy walked inside and the smell of the cookies were making her mouth water. She sat down and her grandma put the plate of cookies on the table. Lucy ate the cookies right when she saw them that when her grandma came with the milk they were all gone. "Wow you ate all 4 cookies in 5 minutes!" Her grandma said shocked
Lucy started laughing and her grandma went back and got 6 more cookies. She put them on the table then said, "Ok here you go now ummm take your time." Then Lucy started laughing again and this time she ate them a little bit slower. Her grandma took the empty plate and cup back into the kitchen and Lucy waited for her grandma to come back. Her grandma came back "Can you help me in the garden?" She asked. She answered, "Yes ofc!" They both went to the garden "All right you can water all the plants you can see" Said her grandma, "Alright" Lucy answered she got the watering can then started to water the plants she watered the pink, white, and blue flowers first but then she heard some noises coming from somewhere but she doesn't know where! They sounded like echos of people! Then a noise came from the bush right next to her!