0

When summer and margot torres come back to shore haven for nationals trouble already started brewing, but much more was to come.

"come on tell me what i missed while i was gone" Summer started. "-well obviously except Ari's new girlfriend no one told me about" she playfully glared at her friends and they were huddled off to the side of the get together.

"yeah, yeah we're horrible." bodhi feigned annoyance.

"besides that nothings really happened, you know. shore haven is as boring as ever." poppy says leaning back in her chair.

"well, there is the house on victoria street. they finally finished it and it's a total mega-mansion" honey exclaimed with a smile.

"oh yeah, Marlin said he saw movers going in and out the house on his way to the wave pool this morning" poppy said recalling the earlier conversation.

Honey perked up at the thought of a new family in shore haven. hopefully it would be people who weren't completely surf-obsessed.

while honey was daydreaming about the new family and hopefully having new people to play with, the other teen girls quickly changed topics; not really being interested.

They'll be interested soon enough with a new family and new personalities; and a new girl to captivate the entire town.