Second Meeting

(A/E) : Animal of choice ears 

(A/T) : Animal of choice tails 

 Crow

 Today is the day, I'm going to the shop to get my Tomahawk Guitar and see that girl again, I should really read her name tag it'll make everything easier.I entered the shop with a big entrance "Yo, is my Tomahawk Guitar fixed already?!" I looked at the cashier and it wasn't that girl but a male, great now I'm fucking pissed."Ah, yes! Crow, right? Please sign here with the payment while go get it." I nodded with my eyes closed, not even bothering to talk with that, cattle.I looked at the payment and my jaw dropped, with the fuck is it so expensive!? I angry grabbed my wallet and took out my entire lunch money and up it on the paper and then signed it with a big frown.How the hell, am I suppose to have lunch after this!? I grumbled angrily "Here you go sir!" I looked up to see the male again with my Tomahawk Guitar, I grabbed it and walked out."Nee-san! I'm going to my lunch break!" I heard a familiar voice called and the annoying voice her brother "Ok! Bring me something!" I grumbled again until someone bumped into me "Oi, be careful you, cattle!" I looked at the person and saw the girl I wanted to see, that made me smile slightly "A-Ah! I'm sorry, Crow!" This is my chance "You know mine so what's your name?" "I'm (Y-Y/N).""So uh...you have lunch now and so do I...how about we go eat somewhere together? Anywhere in mind" Damn, I'm bad at this! "Uhm well I'm heading to Tonkatsu Ramen, is that ok?" I smirked at her "Perfect." 

 Aion 

I must be an idiot or something! I didn't even see the address she wrote on her notebook, of course she is that kind of girl that has full trust in humanity!I walked around Midi City until I finally arrived at the apartment she lives in, not to shabby, but not big either, whatever it's better than the apartment I lived in.What? Oh course I'm going to stay there! She needs to repay me somehow, I walked at the booth "I need to know the room of a (Animal) Myumon, named (Y/N)." The boy at the register typed something on his computer and looked at me, I frowned, he's one of the men she drew."She's on the second floor the first door to the right, Should inform her you're here or--" "There is no need I'm just going to knock." I said while walking away, flipping my hair while doing so.Finally arriving the second floor, I walked to the right, in front of me was (Y/N)'s door, I knocked on it and wait.After a few second the door opened and I looked at her, she looked back at me baffled, her ears and tail stiff.We stood there at the moment staring at each other until I finally spoke "Here." I gave her the notebook, she took it with a huge blush "T-Thanks!! U-Uhm d-did you look I-inside it??" "Yes." "O-Oh!! I'm s-so sor--" "Don't be. A God like me is worth being drawn with such talent but you left my face out." I stare at her while she's shaking "Y-Yes I kinda was so focused on your anatomy that I forgot your face." She looked away, so I took no time to wait, I just enter her apartment "Well, whatever I'll see my face more often now because as a 'Thank you' I want to stay here and be taken care of" I sat down on the couch "Now. I'm hungry. Cook something for me." She looked at me for a second and then any other direction "U-Uhm ok?" She walked into the kitchen, I couldn't help but smile, this is going real smoothly. 

Yaiba 

Plasmagica is going to perform today so we have to watch them but this time we have to watch them up close at the stadium.Which I honestly don't mind but the just being in crowd myself is just exhausting, while I was there first with the others I see someone walking up to the stadium too.I had to adjust my glasses again because I couldn't believe my eyes, it's the kappa! I blushed slightly and looked away, there is really a big barrier between our soon to be relationship but I'll climb it one day! but not today.I then get pushed by a smirking Rom and my shoulder bumped against her making me blush harder "My apologize, I didn't notice you there, Miss..." "(Y/N)! A-And it's fine, kappa, not a lot of people notice me in Yokai Street!~ and who are you?" I nodded and replied shortly "Yaiba." "N-Nice to meet you, I really liked your performance at Yokai Street" I nodded, looking down at the ground.Rom then locked his arms around my shoulder "Hey, after this we're going to eat some curry! It's my payment!" I heard the other cheering but I know he's only paying for (Y/N) and Me, she thought for a second "I'm not a big fan of curry but I can't say no to free food!" She smiled and oh what a beautiful smile it was."That's the Spirit!" Rom said while patting my back a little to hard, it made me almost fall down, he then introduce us to the others while I silently watch.I would love to communicate with her more but she seems to be more focused on the stadium since the Plasmagica where now practicing and almost ready to start their concert.This is going to be an awkward concert and our dinner is going to be awkward too...Thanks Rom...Thanks. 

 Rom 

 Everyday. I ate at Tonkatsu Ramen everyday and made sure I come at different times and stay longer if necessary.But there is no source of that girl and it just makes me want to drown in seasoning oil, I sighed and ordered another bowl of ramen.Someone sat next to me but I'm not even bothering to look up at that person until, "Not with the whole band today?" I heard a similar voice say, so I looked up at that person to see the girl, I quickly straightened my posture "Y-Yeah!" Crap, I stuttered, she just giggled and order her ramen with Narutomakis and Tempura Kabocha wait no this time it's shrimp? "So you like Tempura stuff Huh?" She looked at me and nodded happily "I love them but not as much as Narutomakis! And You must really like seasoning oil huh?" I looked down and blushed it was indeed a huge amount of oil but "Yeah, Yeah I do." I said with a smile.She smiled back at me and it made my heart just pump faster "So...I'm Rom" she nodded "I know, from Shingan CrimsonZ right?" I nodded, she knows me! Great! "Nice to meet you in person Rom, I'm (Y/N)." "Nice to meet you too (Y/N)..." Just saying her name make me feel like melting. After the introduction her Ramen arrived so I just let her eat in peace, I of course ate mine, but like last time I keep stealing glances at her.