Reincarnated

Joshua a depressed man , he hated everything and then one day he decided to jump..

Suddenly he woke up again thinking he havent die , but then there were 2 Dragons looking at him happily , he saw some egg shells on the ground he was confused .

Then he thought of ,
"Did i get reincarnared as a DRAGON?!!!"
He was shocked as he was an otaku in his past live .

The Father Dragon was named Dragonic , the Mother Dragon was named Dragonia . They named him "Draganiac"

Years has passed , Draganiac is training his fire ball with his father Dragonic , Draganiac suddenly shot a fire ball as big as the Mount Everest , he launched the fire ball onto the neighbouring mountain .

Suddenly the neighbouring mountain EXPLODED . The family of dragons there flew up in the sky angrily and went to the Dragonic Mountain where Draganiac and his family lives .

The Jaksh (neighbouring mountains dragons family name) looked at Dragonic thinking he fired the Fire ball , suddenly Draganiac shot another fire ball at the Prince of Jaksh (Jaksh Kaaw) . Jaksh Kaaw was burnt to a crisp and fell down , the King (Jakshaw Jaksh) was angry and came down to the mountain land . Dragonic apologized for what Draganiac did .

Jakshaw then started to cast a spell saying "Aurora Flames , Come and BURN THEM !" suddenly colorful flames appeared and started to surround the Dragonic Mountain with a sphere shape as the Jaksh leaves with their burnt to a crisp son , suddenly the sphere started shrinking they were going to destroy the Dragonic Mountain .

Draganiac looking at them angrily tried casting the same spell saying " Aurora Flames , COME AND BURN THEM!!" . Suddenly a large and colorful flame pierced through the sphere and then suddenly , it burnt the Jaksh Queen (Jaksh Linap) , the king was angered , he then casted his strongest spell saying "Majestic Flames , Enhanced Aurora's burn this WORLD!" , using up all his magic power so quickly he collapsed .

Draganiac suddenly casted a spell saying "DEVOURER" a gigantic purple slimy substance suddenly devoured the Aurora Flame Sphere and headed to the Majestic Flames .

The ability "devourer" , s
is a power that can devour abilities and takes it from the other user to the user using it .

Devourer suddenly exploded into 5 lines heading to the Majestic Flames then it started to wrap around it and then it shrinked down until atoms sized , suddenly it EXPLODED .

Draganiac collapsed and fainted .

TO BE CONTINED