- After Shock - P2

HERE, I PULLER AN ALLNIGHTER FOR THIS SO U BETTER READ IT

" Talking "

( Thinking)

- AN ( authors note ) -

- Tw : Suicide Attempt, self harm

.~.--------------------------------.~.

< Third Person <

Khan stood in silence, looking at the tall murder drone. He looked like he had seen a ghost before smiling and yelling, " N-noris alive?! " Khan asked as N nodded a bit before looking at him. " She's kinda a core? Or some kind of fleshy thing, but you'd love her no matter what? " N said before thinking of Uzi as he wrapped his arms around himself in a hug. " We should 6 Lizzy said Khan and Thad agreed, but N stood in silence. " N, dude, she is gonna come back and know we left for a reason. " Thad said as N nodded slowly. As they walked away from the castle, they all heard a voice...

" N! " Uzi yelled as she looked at N as she stood in the door. Everyone looked back as they walked up to Uzi, but N didn't. " Stop. " He said as he walked up to Uzi. " Hey N, I'm okay.. " Uzi said as N stared at Uzi in distress. Uzi's eyes glitched a bit, and something fleshy was on her leg. It wrapped around like it did when he saw maid V. He growled a bit before he hugged her. Khan stepped up before he heard a gunshot. N had shot Uzi. Her body fell onto the ground. " n... " Uzi said before her visor turned off. N didn't show emotions. " W-WHAT THE HELL N! " Khan yelled as he tackled N. N kicked Khan off of him as N grabbed Uzi's corpse before it said another familiar voice... it wasn't Uzi's

" Big brother N... " Cyn said as she bit N's arm.

N immediately shot Cyn's core as he stomped on the body till it was in pieces. He gasped as he noticed what he was doing. N stumbled back as Thad helped him stand since he was the only one close to him. " I- " He put a knife to his neck, panting. " N, stop it," Thad said as he tried pulling his arm away, but he was too strong. " I-i wanna die, I want to be with her," N said as Thad sighed. " She's alive don't do - " Blood splattered Thad's face as he saw N collapsing onto the ground. " N! " Thad dove down and picked the limp murder drone, panic rose as Thad desperately tried to heal the wound, but nothing worked. After what seemed like hours, the wound healed up as he rose. " W-what happened? " N asked as Thad, Lizzie, and Khan hugged N. " We thought you... died. Why did you shoot yourself? " Khan asked, looking at the murder drone.

" I thought I actually killed her, and I don't know what took over me, I'm sorry," N said as he rubbed his arm. " Hey, it's okay. Let's head to the pod. "

N looked back at the castle in sadness as they walked, he sighed, sadness over coming him as he thought of all the moments with Uzi...

/ Prom /

" Hey Uzi you came- " N spoke before seeing how beautiful she looked. Only in a short black dress and somewhat usual hair style, she always was pretty to him. " Care for a dance? " N asked Uzi as he held out a hand. Uzi gasped as she took his hand smiling and blushing. N swung her as they danced slowly. - just pretend doll didn't come in - As they danced, not many people cared since they had befriended the murder drone and trusted him.

/ Now /

N sighed as he continued to walk with Thad, Khan, and Lizzie to the landing pod J had let them go in. Once they found it, they found J sitting in the pilot's chair. " Hey losers, why is he here " J said harshly as N was looking down, holding back tears. " We found him in a castle and... Uzi's gone " Khan said, wincing at the last part. N wanted to speak up but kept quiet. As they all settled down, they turned the space ship on and got ready to leave copper 9. As they flew off, N looked out the window, gently crying as he wished Uzi was with him, he gently tapped his visor, wiping the digital tears away. " Hey buddy, you okay? " Lizzie asked gently as N nodded, but he wasnt... all he wanted was Uzi back...

It's all gone.

She's gone.

-----------
HAHAHAHA LEAVING YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER ( PLS DONT BE MAD )

750 Words :3