Same Words, Different meaning

(In so much pain bc i didn't click save when i got out😖 But yeah I got idea from tiktok. Sorry for this being)

No one's pov

This is a memory from Josh.

Josh's pov

"Jelle, wake up."

Josh said tapping and slapping Jelly.

"What the fuck?"

Jelly said irritated.

"We got a plane to go. Get ready, we have 3 hours. Do I have to slap you again?"

Josh asked.

Jelly finally got his ass off the bed and got ready.

-Time skip-
(Angst Warning)

Josh's pov

I was in the house doing whatever since Jelly was hanging out with Tim(Jelly's best friend in real life from vlogs) and his friends. Until I gota sudden call from Tim shouting through the phone. I could barely make words out of it but sounded like an emergency. One specific part I heard was "Jelly's dying! Run to the **** Shop now! The ambulance is coming too!" (Idk what shop to put so I put ****) Tim shouts. My heart skipped a bit as I didn't hesitate to hang up and run outside the house the fastest I ever could. I managed to catch up and the ambulance and police was there. The police was checking the crashed car and getting it out and I saw a nurse with Jelly. I pushed everyone in my way and kneeled to Jelly. He barely conscious but had his eyes open with such heavy eyes as he saw me and lifted his arm as I immediately grabbed it and holding it in fear and anxiety. Some friends of his were either crying or helping with the car and police. My heart shattered in pieces whe Jelly suddenly said "I'll come back one day." His last words as lots of nurse were trying their best but his pulse suddenly dried out. "No, no, no, Jelle, wake up!" I cried out holding his hand tightly and squeezing it.

No one's pov

Jelly died durinf that day. Josh held on to the very last few things he had from Jelly. His bracelet, clothes, things from him or something Jelle gave him. Now he kept watching the few videos of moments of them laughing and joking.

367 words.. 💔