Trending Merch Items Every Brand Should Consider For Corporate Gifts

We live in times of drastic developments, where everything seems to be changing at an enormous speed

We live in times of drastic developments, where everything seems to be changing at an enormous speed. The taste of customers changes very fast, it sometimes looks like a particular product gains enormous demand and covers the store shelves suddenly. If you want to brand your merch successfully, it is a must that you follow the main trending merch and custom merchandise accordingly.

With 2024 just around the corner, here are the best branded corporate gifts items that should be in your brand's plan since they will be a big part of the corporate gift and promotional product trends in the coming year:

Reusable Water Bottles

Placing your logo on a bottle design with the option to repeat its use will make people associate your brand with sustainability while sending out a message to a wider audience. Switch back to more eco-friendly options such as steel over plastic. For keeping the drinks cold for longer periods of time, vacuum insulated bottles have become a more trending merchandise as well.

Power Banks and Chargers

In our device-dependent world, portable chargers have become a must-have item. Consumers appreciate both the functionality and preparedness that power banks represent. For trendy tech giveaways with broad appeal, branded power banks should be standard across marketing campaigns. Banking on convenience, consider wireless charging options too.

Softshell Jackets

As athleisure wear continues to dominate the fashion world, softshell jackets make for branded marketing products that transition seamlessly from mountain trails to city streets. These lightweight yet cozy jackets feature breathable fabrics, stretchy mobility, and weather resistance, appealing to athletes and outdoor enthusiasts alike.

Yoga Mats

Yoga's Zen qualities have been embraced in gyms and living rooms everywhere. Cater to growing interest in fitness and mindfulness by putting your brand on yoga mats made of grippy natural rubber. Consumers can unwind during solo sessions or show off their logo in classes and studios. Provide a springy surface for their downward dogs to rest.

Portable Speakers

Music lovers are taking their tunes on the go now more than ever. Deliver dynamic sound in small packages by branding Bluetooth speakers: a sponsored soundtrack for beach days, pool parties, campsites, and tailgates. Splash proof and backpack-friendly designs allow fans to bump your brand anywhere.

Sustainable Apparel

Eco-apparel continues to rise in response to climate concerns. Shoppers seek clothes made responsibly from organic cotton, recycled materials, low-impact dyes, and other sustainable fibers and processes. Outfit brand ambassadors in organic tees, recycled poly sweaters, and other virtuous apparel that make being green fashionable.

Self-Cleaning Gear

Capitalize on the desire for convenience with branded merch featuring self-cleaning nanotechnology. Whether items actively repel grime or facilitate cleaning, these hands-off helpers will be appreciated by everyone from busy parents to minimalist millennials.

Wearable Tech

At the cross-section of fashion and functionality sit wearables: sleek fitness trackers, GPS-enabled watches, and smartphone-connected glasses and jewelry. As the adoption of smart accessories accelerates, brands should harness their wide appeal for maximum visibility. Use them as incentives and loyalty rewards.

Experiential Gifts

Material product giveaways face mounting competition from experiential gifts offering memorable adventures. Provide VIP access to exclusive events, hosted meet-and-greets with influencers, tickets for travel getaways, and other money-can't-buy experiences. Limited availability builds anticipation and demand.

Summary

Keeping up with the latest trends requires market awareness and agility to pivot branded merch strategies quickly. Use these trending merch items as inspiration when selecting products for 2024. Combine broad appeal with elements of exclusivity and leverage carryable conversation starters. Then, get your brand directly into the hands of thousands of walking brand ambassadors.