Power Station Valves

China UTMOST

Types of valves in power plant are mainly distributed in three major systems of the boiler, steam turbine, and auxiliary machine, followed by many auxiliary systems. For generator sets with medium temperature and medium pressure steam parameters, a small number of domestic conventional solution control valves are generally used, while for high-parameter, large-capacity thermal power generating units, generally more than 100MW, more and more imported control valves are used in thermal power plant. The higher the parameter, the larger the capacity of the unit.

Advantages of UTMOST Types of Valves Used in Power Plant

The thermal control technology of the different types of valves used in power plant and the safe and economical operation of the unit are the main goals, and various regulating power valves are used as an effective means to achieve safe operation.

UTMOST better solves the problem of regulating valves in power plant for high-temperature and high-pressure environments. As one of the most professional , Our control of materials and control valve used in thermal power plant technology can make our valve types used in thermal power plant safer and more durable in high-temperature and high-pressure environments, bringing more benefits to the power industry.