Ch 24

JOJO'S POV

I was walking around backstage after my match I lost my championship to Sasha and I came across Finn.
Finn: hey jojo.
Me:Hey finn?
Finn: I was wandering if you would go on a date withe me?
Me: umm..

I didn't even get the chance to reply before he bust out laughing but I don't know what's funny.
Me: why are you laughing ?
Finn: cuz Corey said you were easy. when he was talking to Kevin.And I wanted to see for my self. so we beted on it but I couldn't hold it in.

I ran way to the locker room and cryed and told the others about it. In that very moment after I finished explaining to them I decided to quit.

SASHA BANKS POV

I felt really bad about what happened to JoJo. After she finished explaining she just up and left. Me and the other girls really hope that she didn't do any thing she would regret. we also told Vince about what happened and he was mad and sad because he thought of her as his own daughter.
THE NEXT DAY JOJO'S POV

I texted Vince that I quit and got on a plain and left my phone in the hotel room. At lease I'm going to New York

for my new job can't wait to be a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TNA KNOCKOUT.
…………………………………………….....
A/N
Sorry about taking to long to update and the short chapters but I'm running out of Ideas and I'm trying to more creative for my first stories and i will try harder to make more updates and longer chapters thank you.