BETRAYAL

[BASE CAMP 501]

Major Faye and her team move swiftly through the ambush site, their senses sharp as they survey the aftermath of the attack. They find no sign of the enemy, their swift response having driven them away.

MAJOR FAYE: (speaking into her radio) General, this is Major Faye. No casualties. The enemy has retreated.

As Major Faye reports to the General, her gaze drifts towards the horizon, her mind racing with the implications of the enemy's failed assault.

MAJOR FAYE: (continuing) Sir, during the attack, we discovered that the enemy was deceived by Base Camp 501. They didn't realize it was just a decoy. Over.

[With a sense of purpose, Major Faye and her team prepare to return to Base Camp, where they will regroup and fortify their defense for the inevitable next move of the enemy.]

They all come back from the mission

Major Faye strides through the corridors of the base camp, her expression steely and determined. She stops outside Alice's room, her heart heavy with the weight of her decision. Turning to her soldier, she issues a command with unwavering resolve.

MAJOR FAYE: (to Antony) I need you to arrest Alice.

The soldier's eyes widen in surprise at Major Faye's order, but he nods in understanding, ready to carry out his superior's command.

ANTONY: Yes, Major.

With a sense of duty, the soldier enters Alice's room, where she stands, unsuspecting of the impending confrontation. As he places her under arrest and handcuffs her, Alice's eyes widen in shock and confusion.

ALICE: (in disbelief) What's happening? Why am I being arrested?

Outside the room, Major Faye waits, her heart heavy with the burden of her decision. She knows that this is necessary, no matter how painful it may be.

MAJOR FAYE: (to herself, with determination) I have to do what's best.

Major Faye enters the interrogation room, her expression solemn as she takes a seat across from Alice, who sits handcuffed to a chair. The atmosphere is tense, charged with emotion as Major Faye prepares to confront Alice.

MAJOR FAYE: (firmly) Alice, I need you to answer some questions.

Alice's eyes widen in surprise and confusion, her heart pounding with apprehension as she meets Major Faye's gaze.

ALICE: (anxiously) What's going on, Major?

MAJOR FAYE: (serious) We've discovered some troubling information. It seems you've been withholding important details about your true identity and intentions.

Alice's face pales at Major Faye's words, realization dawning upon her as she struggles to comprehend the gravity of the situation.

ALICE: (stammering) I... I don't understand. What are you talking about?

MAJOR FAYE: (leaning forward) Don't play dumb, Alice. We know you're not who you say you are. You've been deceiving us all along.

A tense silence fills the room as Alice absorbs Major Faye's accusations, her mind racing with fear and uncertainty.

ALICE: (desperately) Major, please. You have to believe me. I've done nothing wrong.

Major Faye throws a sheet of paper containing Alice's personal data onto the table, the sound echoing through the tense silence.

MAJOR FAYE: (with a commanding tone) Explain this, Alice. Why did you deceive us? What was your purpose in disguising yourself and spying on this base camp?