Chapter Five

The next couple weeks were spent with me in the hospital. Everyone coming to visit me and making sure I was staying happy. Telling me different stories from the past, while also filling me in on the present. Well unless it was to do with Takeru, no one would tell me anything about Takeru. Which now leads us to today, the day I'm finally going home, or well to the brother's place. Hiroto won't let me be alone anymore neither will Masaki, so now I get to stay with them till I get my own place again.
      Sighing I kept my bag tightly secured on me while climbing onto the back of Hiroto's bikes. "I swear to god if you crash I'm beating your ass," I huffed while wrapping my arms around his waist. "I won't crash, just hold on," He spoke before taking off. Nodding I held onto him tightly making sure I wouldn't fall off.
      "Told ya I wouldn't crash," He retorted once we stopped in front of their apartment building. Nodding I got off while playfully glaring at him. "You sound like a child," I remarked quickly my way inside. Hiroto trailing behind me after a few moments.
      Getting into the apartment being greeted by a shirtless Masaki watching porn on the TV. "God I already need bleach," I huffed going straight to Hiroto's room. "Put some clothes on and turn that off! Aimi is here you pervert!" Hiroto shouted at his brother. "I can watch what I want! I live here!" Masaki shouted back.
     Groaning I took off my bag tossing it to the side before storming out to the two, ready to take each other's heads. "Where Takeru? I need to talk to him and all either of you said at the hospital was that you found him. So where is he?" I questioned.
      The two of them exchanging a look before looking over at me. "He's busy," Masaki spoke. "Yeah told us not to worry, especially you," Hiroto followed up. "Either tell me the truth or I'm leaving," I threatened. Neither of them deciding to talk causing me to huff. Patting my pockets feeling my phone, keys, and wallet causing me to smile.
     Before they could react I was out the door and the building. Quickly going to the back side of the building where they never went, listening for them. Soon enough heavy feet were out front seeming worried. "Why couldn't we just tell her?!" Hiroto snapped. "She just got out of the hospital from a coma. We can't drop something like this on here. She's too fragile right now," Masaki reasoned.
"She's going to find out anyways! It's better to be from us than someone else!" Hiroto shot back. "Not yet! Everyone that knows, knows we can't tell Aimi yet!" Masaki snapped. "Masaki, we can't keep this from her. Takeru cared for her almost as if she was his little sister. She has the right to know that he's dead," Hiroto reasoned.
That can't be right he can't be dead. No that's a lie it has to be. Nothing could kill Takeru, it's Takeru after all. With slow heavy steps I walked back towards the front tears glossing over my eyes. Stopping at the corner of the building eyeing the two with their backs turned to me.
"Tell me it's not true. What you just said can't be true," I choked out watching their heads snap towards me. Eyes widening as they gave me a sorrowful look, confirming that it was in fact true. Stumbling back as tears left my eyes. Quickly I turned around running away.
I had to get away I couldn't do this. I couldn't be there and Takeru be gone. I can't handle that I just can't. After a few minutes of running I dropped to my knees sobbing. "No!! Takeru come back! You never said goodbye!" I shouted through tears, while punching the ground.
Quickly arms wrapped around me pulling me back into them. My hands being held to my chest as sobs broke through me. "Takeru!" I screamed through the tears. Everything in me was breaking, the one person I had left to look up too, was now gone.
       After a while of crying I was let go. Turning around staring up at the brothers who gave me sad looks. Sighing I pulled myself to my feet, pushing passed them with heavy steps. I was numb, in this moment I no longer felt anything.
      Sighing I slowly made my way up to the apartment, going into Hiroto's room. Grabbing a change of clothes before going into the bathroom. Tossing my clothes on the counter before stripping from my dirty ones. Quickly starting the shower and getting in, letting the warm water wash over me.
        How can Takeru be dead? He can't actually be dead there's no possible way. Unless Kamizono found out his true purpose for being there. If that's the case then Kuryu will crumble at my hands. "They will pay," I seethed aloud.
      Sighing I turned off the shower getting out and drying off. Once I was done getting changed I came out. Seeing Hiroto sitting on the couch watching TV and Masaki cooking in the kitchen.
     Sighing I walked passed them going straight into Takeru's room. Taking a deep breath before looking around the room. "Leave her be Hiroto, she needs time," Masaki spoke from the other side of the door. "She can't be in there it's going to destroy her more!" Hiroto argued.
      "You did the same thing at first. Give her the time she needs," Masaki reasoned. "Fine," Hiroto huffed walking away from the door. "There's a tray of food out here, eat when you're ready," Masaki spoke before walking away.
      Sighing I went back to what I was doing. Looking around the room, breathing in his scent, and recalling all the memories.