Chapter 1 - Moving to another country

Hi! I'm Matthew, I'm 18 years old. I have always lived surrounded by money, many of those I considered my friends said that perhaps I was a little too spoiled since I always had what I wanted. But it's not like that, on the contrary, I'm a very shy guy with new people, in Vienna I didn't have all these problems, after all I've lived there all my life.
But one day, my parents told me that we would move to Munich, a microscopic country, for my father's job.

(Present day, March 11, 2015)

I was in front of the door of my new house, I was staring at it while I stood still in front of the driveway with a box in my hands.
"Darling, hurry up and get into that box, I remind you that there are others" my mother called me back, bringing me back to reality.
"Huh? Oh yes, sorry mom" I said answering my mom in German.
My mom and dad wanted me to speak French since we were in Monaco, but I totally refused to do so, after all, why start speaking a new language when I've only spoken one for all these 18 years?
“Son, how many times have I told you to speak French since we are here now?” my dad said looking at me seriously.
“A lot of times, yes I know,” I rolled my eyes as I entered the house and placed the box in my new bedroom.
"Then do it" he told me seriously and then left.
God, I hated it when they did that but I still had to obey them since they gave me a roof to live under.

(After a while)

I heard my parents talking to two other people, so out of curiosity I went downstairs and went downstairs.

As soon as my mom noticed me she smiled.
“Oh hello darling, these are the Leclerc family and their three children” she said smiling as I looked at the five people.
“Hi,” I said in broken French and a small nod.
"Why don't you talk to the Leclerc's two children while we adults talk about adult things?" my mom asked me.
I didn't answer, but just stared at the youngest children of that very cheerful couple.
The brunette greeted me with a smile while the blond just stared at me too.
I went back to the room but I noticed that the two boys were following me.
"I'm Charles, this is my younger brother Arthur while the one who stayed with our parents is our older brother Lorenzo" the brunette introduced both himself and his brother.
"Matthew" I simply replied without making an actual sentence.

(Towards evening)

The Leclerc family had just left, my parents said it was too late to have dinner, and so we went to sleep.

I was lying in my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Tomorrow is a new day, a new day in a new school, I have to avoid attracting attention right away" I muttered to myself and then fell asleep